[ 28 ]

"i think he likes su-ae." i told dohwa during one of our movie nights.

"who?"

"eunhyoek."

"CARES..." he said chuckling to himself when i threw a pillow at him.

"i'm serious, what if he doesn't like me anymore?"

"why do you care? you're always pushing him away, yelling at him, avoiding him...should i go on?" he said eating popcorn.

"yeah i know but i really like him..."

"didn't he tell you he liked you?"

"yeah that was before he's been hanging out with su-ae everyday of his life."

"i think you're being over dramatic." he said picking at his nails uninterested.

"i'm not dohwa and he looks at her the way he'd look at me. i think he likes her."

dohwa sighed before looking at me "...i don't know what to tell you..." before i could respond he stood up. "i'm gonna go to the store to get more snacks i'll be back." and before i could respond yet again he ran out of the house. i was confused but continued to watch the movie he chose.

he came back with no snacks which was weird for him. he shrugged it off as he forgot his wallet here and that we had enough snacks. the following day we walked to school together yet again but when su-ae arrived she wasn't with eunhyoek. she came rushing over to my desk when she got there though.

"come over today please i feel like i haven't seen you in forever." i wanted to tell her no but i didn't instead i agreed and told her i'd be over at her house later today. she smiles at me and turned to the door when it opened violently.

eunhyoek had come in and scanned the room quickly when he spotted su-ae, cause he rushed over to her. i looked at the two before walking off and finding dohwa in his classroom.

"what's up with you?" he asked looking at his phone and texting as i rested my head on his shoulder.

"su-ae wants me to hang out with her today."

"isn't that good?" he asked putting his phone down.

"no she's probably going to tell me about her and eunhyoek." i pouted and looked at him he rolled his eyes and sigh.

"she's your friend she won't do that."

"she always wouldn't hang out with the guy i like." he groaned in annoyance and hugged me.

"you're such a pain." he said burying his head in my neck.

"i know." i said caressing his hair.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

After school i waited for su-ae when she texted me to just go home and she'll stop by to get me. i walked back annoyed till i got to the elevator, as i pushed the button it waited a bit before closing when someone shouted 'hold the elevator'.

without looking up from my phone i pushed the button to close it when the person made it just in time. i internally groaned before looking up at...eunhyoek. we made eye contact when he spoke.

"i should get off." he said reaching for the button when i spoke.

"what's your problem?" i asked causing him to stop in his tracks.

"what do you mean?"

"why have you been ignoring me? hanging out with su-ae?"

"su-ae is my friend."

"okay but why are you ignoring me?"

"so you're the only one that can be the ignorer in this friendship?"

"no bu-"

"then don't worry about it."

"jesus what is your problem?"

"you. you're my problem."

"how? i havent done anything."

"no but you keep fucking with my feelings."

"how, i haven't done shit?"

"we kiss and you go and follow around dohwa. that's how. invite him and su-ae onto our date and ignore me."

"i didn't know it was a date eunhyoek. and i could be saying the same about you."

"what about me?"

"i kissed you and you ran off, not only that but you've been avoiding me and hanging out with su-æ all the time."

"and? why do you care you've been with dohwa all week too."

"he's my friend."

"and she's mine."

"we're clearly not gonna come to an agreement."

"..." he didn't say anything before he sighed and spoke. "this is too much." he looked at me again before speaking. "maybe we shouldn't be friends."

i looked at him in shock before speaking, "I think you're right."

"we're to toxic even as friends." he said looking at me and stepping forward.

"we were better off not knowing each other." i said as he stepped forward and looked at me before nodding.

"we aren't good for one another." he said looking down at me and putting his hand on my cheek.

"we shouldn't be friends anymore." i said as he leaned in and kissed me. his other hand was on my waist as mine tugged at his hair. his hand on my cheek moved down to my lower back as he pulled me closer.

"we're not friends." he said against my lips as i nodded before kissing me back and moving his hands to my thighs giving them a squeeze, i jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist tugging harder at his hair.

as we kissed his hands were under my thighs and my back was up against the wall of the elevator. one of his hands pulled at the bottom of my shirt and i nodded into our kiss, he slid his hand under my shirt and grabbed my waist.

"we're not good for each other.." i siad out of breathe when we pulled away.

"we really aren't." he said catching his breath before i pulled him closer and kissed him deeper.

"AHHHHHH MY VIRGIN PURE EYES WHAT A SIN!" some idiot yelled cause eunhyoek to pull away and let go of me and i stood up and looked at the open door of the elevator, to see dohwa and su-ae standing there shocked. eunhyoek pushed the button to my floor and pushed the button to close the doors.

when the doors finally did close he stood on one side of the elevator and i stood at the other. i was looking at the floor closing my eyes in embarrassment of being caught. when eunhyoek started laughing.

"did you see their faces." he laughed crouching over and holding his stomach. "they looked so dumb." he said laughing more causing me to laugh as well.

"no cause he looked like he was gonna die." i said causing him to laugh and nod his head. "i missed you." i said once we stopped laughing i looked at the floor when i said that.

"i know," was all he said when the elevator opened i looked at him before walking off. "i missed you a lot too." was all he said before the elevators doors closed.