[ 24 ]

The next day at school I spent most of the breaks and lunch in the nurses office spilling tea with Mrs. Boa. After school I went to the old art room again to practice when the door slammed opened. I looked over and saw that it was Eunhyoek.

"Sit." Was all he said when I began to stand up.

"If you're here then you need the piano I'll let yo-" He cut me off.

"Sit down Y/n."

I ignored him and began to walk off when he grabbed my arm. I looked back at him before pulling my arm away to no avail.

"Let me go Eunhyoek."

"Sit. Down."

"Let. Me. Go."

"Why are you so fucking stubborn?" He asked getting frustrated and pulling me closer.

"I'm stubborn? You're the one being stubborn. So let me go Eunhyoek."

"Then answer me this Y/n. Why the hell have you been avoiding me."

"I haven't done shit. There I answered your question. Now let me go." Next thing I know he let go of my arm and hand his hand under my cheek.

"The look me in the face and tell me you haven't been avoiding me. That Im crazy." He said stepping closer making me look at him. I swallowed the lump in my throat before speaking.

"I haven't been avoiding you..."

"And..."

"I haven't been avoiding you Eunhyoek. You're crazy out of you mind." I said looking at him his hand still holding my chin making me look at him.

"So you haven't been avoiding me?"

"Jesus Eunhyoek want do you want me to say?" I said moving back causing his hand to drop. "That I've been avoiding you? I can't stand the sight of looking at you? I don't care what you want from me Eunhyoek but get it through your thick skull i don't want anything to do with you. Not now and never again. So leave me alone."

"No cause your full of shit right now. You think I'm stupid or something?"

"I don't know what you mean Eunhyoek."

"You know what I mean and more. Not only have you been avoiding me but you've been avoid Dohwa and Su-æ. You stopped avoiding her today. So tell me what is it? Did I do something? You haven't read my text and I know you haven't even talked to Dohwa."

"Why do you care. I know you hate me talking about Dohwa so why are you bringing him up now?"

"Don't turn this around on me."

"No, quit bring up my friend when you know you can't stand him. He's a good person."

"And what about me."

"Damn it Eunhyoek, why can't you get the hint figure it out yourself. Use your god damn brain that's why you fucking have it. So get the damn hint and leave me alone." I said before walking off. I hand just taken a right when someone grabbed my arm.

"We're not done with this conversation. Understood you don't get to walk off on me like it's nothing. Just because you find it fucking pointless or whatever doesn't me I do. So you fucking listen, I'm trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with you." He said before we heard voices down the hall.

Next thing I know I'm being grabbed by the arm and dragged to the boys locker room. My back to the wall with Eunhyoek in front of me with his arms over and to the side of my head as he tried to hide looking around.

We stayed like that as the guys in the room talked among each other as I started at Eunhyoek. Feeling my head pop out of my chest. When all of a sudden someone was coming closer and I pulled Eunhyoek closer. Leaving barely an inch between our faces as we looked at one another. My fave growing hot.

"I think..." He said looking at my lips before looking at my eyes. "...They're all gone." he said slowly repeating the action once more before looking around and walking off. "You can come out now. No one's here." He said once he looked around the room.

I came out from our hiding place and looked away when he spoke.

"You know...I never thanked you for volunteering to play the piano...I know you did it cuz' of me." He said rubbing the back of his neck and looking away shyly. "And I should...um...I should respect your choices if you no longer want to be my friend...even if i don't 100% agree or want that." He said looking back at me. "I care about you is all. And I want to know if you're okay or if you need someone...and if you ever need someone I hope...that you'll need me..? Even though the changes of that can be zero...I care about you...I really do."

I looked at him before nodding and walking off.
"I'll see you later, Eunhyoek..." I said before walking out of the room. I walked home and crashed on my bed thinking of what Eunhyoek said when I slowly realized I haven't seen Dohwa in a while. Not just me 'avoiding' him but as in i haven't seen him at school 'avoiding' him.

I changed out of my school uniform and changed into sweats and a hoodie before heading off to see Dohwa.