[ 13 ]

"Burgers."

"Bulgogi."

"Burgers."

"Kimchi fried rice."

"Burgers."

"Tacos."

"Burgers."

"Pizza?"

"We had that last night."

"Okay okay burgers then but you're paying." I told Dohwa he just looked at me let go of my hand and pushed me causing me to land in a bush. "I'm going to live here from now on." I said not moving and staying in my awkward position.

"Come on I'm hungry."

"Nope I'm not leaving."

"Alright Imma go get food."

"Wait Dohwa don't leave me I think I'm stuck." I said moving my hand a bit. Before I was being pulled out of the bush.

"You got a bunch of shit in your hair."

"Kill yourself."

"Bet I'll do it right now."

"No balls."

"Bitch please I'm to hot for suicide."

"No you're not my toes look better then you."

"Then...you're a piece of shit."

"Oh screw you."

"Hell nah I'm a child of god." He said walking in front of me I looked around before pushing him causing him to hit the door of the burger restaurant. "OH FUCK!" He yelled causing me to laugh hysterically.

"OH MY GOD HAHAH ARE YOU HAHAHAHAHAHA OKAY? AHAHA." I asked grabbing my stomach as I laughed.

"I think you broke my face...and my ass." With that I laughed even harder.

"How-how'd I break your ass?" I asked within laughter.

"I don't know. But you either fix it or buy me food." He said opening the door allowing me to walk in as I laughed.

"Wait but for real how does one break their ass?" I asked as we walked by the tables.

"I don't know ass SpongeBob from that one episode." He said.

"Oh from-"

"Y/n?" I heard my name being called and turned around to see Su-æ and Eunhyoek sitting together at a table.

"Oh um hi," I turned back to Dohwa who was just looking at Eunhyoek.

"Who's that?" He whispered to me as loudly as he would whisper.

"Let's go get food I owe you for breaking you." I said turning around and pushing him.

"Y/n." Eunhyoek said again. I turned to look at him. "Can we talk?" He asked standing up from the table. Before I could respond Dohwa grabbed my hand.

"Listen man we're kinda in a rush if you don't mind we're gonna order." And with that Dohwa dragged me to the register holding my hand and looking over at Eunhyoek and Su-æ whenever he got the change. "I almost shit myself." He whispered to me.

"Why? I don't think he would have done anything."

"Not cause of him cause I thought you'd get pissed."

"Why? Plus I figured your hand is sweaty." I said letting go of his hand.

"No that's yours."

"Not even Dohwa that's yours. It's slimy and everything."

"That's cause of you." He said pointing his finger at me.

"Get that shit out of my face" I said slapping my hand only for him to slap mine.

"Don't fucking hit me."

"Don't be a bitch."

"Dumbass."

"Bimbo."

"Hooker."

"Twat."

"What the hell is that?"

"That is you. Stupid." I pushed him and went to order. "Hi can I get a rodeo ring burger with extra pickles and could you add bacon. Oh and a side of fries."

"Fat ass. I'll get-"

"Call me a fat ass one more time and I'll fuck you up."

"Fat ass anyways I'll get-" And with that I smacked in the back of the head as hard as I could before pushing me with all I could causing him to fall.

"That'll be it how much is that?"

"1500 won." I paid and looked at Dohwa who was staring daggers at me.

"I told you stop calling me fat ass." He rubbed hi head before looking at the menu.

"Yeah since that dumbass is done I'll get a mushroom burger no pickles and two soft drinks." I grabbed the drinks and walked off filling both with ice and lemonade.

"You good you took quite the fall back there." I asked as he came over handing him his drink.

"I hope you trip and fall and break both your legs."

"That's rude what did I ever do to you?" I asked as we went to a table.

"Everything you're the reason I'm bitchless." I looked at him before blinking a few times.

"Bro be fucking for real right now. You got hoes for blocks and you're telling me you're bitchless, that's on you for rejecting every girl that comes your way."

"That's cause...I'm gonna check on the food." He got up in a hurry and left.

"Whore."

"Can we please talk?" I looked up to see Eunhyoek sitting in front of me. "Please."

"What's there to talk about? I think we talked enough yesterday."

"Come on don't be like that. I just want to explain myself to you."

"Maybe another time Eunhyoek, I'm going to go look for Dohwa." With that I got up and walked away to look for Dohwa who had this girl flirting with him. He looked at me before looking at her again.

"Yeah. Can't I've got a girlfriend good luck though." He walked over to me and handed me my bad of food. "For you extra ketchup."

"Thank you...anyways we should eat at your place."

"Stupid that was the idea."

"Prick..."