[ 11 ]

After the whole photo thing we went to a gift shop and looked around.

"Why didn't we get headbands?" Aijin asked.

"I know right. I was so busy having fun that I forgot."

As soon as we walked in I began looking around at the head bands. I found this cute one after about five minutes of looking and went to show Su-æ when I saw Eunhyoek put a rabbit one on her head as he put the same one on his own. He turned around and looked at Rami and Minu who I didn't even know were there.

"What do you think? Aren't we cute?" He asked the two. Man of this is what being heartbroken feels like I'll double it to the next person.

"Cute my ass. It doesn't look good on you at all." Minu said. "He thinks he knows Su-æ." He said to Rami. Man I hate his guts but sometimes O hate him even more.

"I think it's cute." Eunhyoek said to Su-æ as I walked closer.

"Ahaha...what are you doing?" Su-æ asked him confused.

"The bunny ears look good on you." He said to her leaning down to her level. I quickly looked over at Minu and Rami who both looked upset.
Relatable...

"L-let's go." Eunhyoek said running out of the shop like a lunatic. As soon as he ran out I looked over at Su-æ handing her the headband from my hand and running after Eunhyoek. Soon enough I reached him and before I could speak to him the rest of our group caught up with us.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

"Hey, Gwangmin. How can a small guy like you eat so much?"

"It's the only way I'll grow taller." As Aijin and Sun-a made fun of the way Gwangmin and U-Seong ate, Eunhyoek, Su-æ, and I ate in silence.

Su-æ spit out her food and Eunhyoek and I looked at her in disgust. I was about to say something when someone walked behind her and spilled all his food on her back. Before running off and screaming an 'apology' as he ran.

"Prick...Su-æ you okay?" I asked as she stood up. She nodded at me before walking of, I ended up following after her.

"You didn't have to follow me ya know." She said as we reached the bathroom.

"I know but I felt bad." I said as she took off her sweatshirt and began washing it. "Plus that was real rude of him. We got beef now." She justes smiled and wash it harder.

"Ugh. It's not coming out...!" She said bringing it up.

"Woah, Dohwa really didn't show up."

"I know, right. I didn't think he was serious when he said that." A group of girls said as I tried washing her hoodie.

"This sucks. I was planning on taking lots of pictures with him."

"Does anybody know why he's not here?"

"Nope. He's not checking his text. And Ra-mi doesn't know either. Hey Y/n."  I turned around as my name was called.

"What's up?" I asked as I stopped trying to get the stain out of Su-ae's hoodie.

"Where's Dohwa?"

"No idea..."

"He hasn't answered your text?"

"I've got no idea haven't checked if I'm being honest."

"Well could you? Ya know check for us?" One of the girls asked coming closer.

"I don't have my phone with me..." I said checking my pockets.

"Oh come on don't be like that."

"No for real I don't. You got it?" I asked Su-æ who shook her head. "Let's go I might have left it at the table," I said grabbing her arm. "If I hear from him I'll let you know." I said walking out of the bathroom.

Su-æ threw away the hoodie before looking at me.

"I thought you didn't have your phone?" She asked as I pulled it out.

"Yeah I didn't wanna answer them, plus he's been spamming me all day during his break. And now i'm pretty sure he's asleep haven't heard from him in awhile." I said shoving my phone back into my pocket as we reached our table. Only to realize they all left.

"What? Did they wave without saying anything? How could they abandon us like that...?" Su-æ asked before turning over to look at me. I just shrugged before hearing a voice.

"Hey." With that we both turned around to having a churro shoved into our faces. "They were waiting but left to go on the Gyro swing." Eunhyoek explained, handing us both a churro.

"Thanks." I said taking mine.

"Wow, churros." Su-æ said as she got hers. "But, why...?"

"You didn't really eat either. But what happened to your hoodie?" He asked.

"Oh, I tried to wash the stain out, but it didn't work. And it was dripping wet so it was a lost cause." Su-æ explained as I ate my churros and looked around. That was until I noticed her shivering and Eunhyoek was taking off his jacket and putting it to her.

As we walked around the park I felt like a third wheel. They laughed and talked among themselves. Till it got dark and we were against a metal gate as they drilled talked to one another.

"Su-æ." A voiced called over causing us to all look over. "You said you wanted to go on the ferris wheel with me, right? Let's go." Minu said walking over and grabbing her wrist.

"Huh? Now?" She said hesitate looking at Eunhyoek.

"It's fine go."  He said Im guessing picking up her hesitation.

"Okay...I'll be back." And with that Eunhyoek and I were left alone. I looked up at him before looking away.

"Imma go get an ice cream." I said as I walked off. Only to heard footsteps next to me.

"How about we sit for a bit." He said causing me to stop in my tracks only to look at him. Causing him to almost bump into me.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked and he just nodded.  "Do you like her? Is that why you've been avoiding me all day?" He looked at me before looking around.

"Y/n..."

"Eunhyoek, please...just answer the question."

"It's just easier with her then it is with you. I don't know how to explain it, it just is. Im going to go sit down." He said walking off.