[ 26 ]

"We need to talk Y/n." Ra-mi said as soon as I stepped into the elevator.

"Yeah we do." I pushed all the buttons on the elevator and looked at her. "Why are you doing this? You have everything Su-ae has, why do you want what I have? I've only ever had Dohwa why can't I have him he's my friend."

"He's also my friend so is Eunhyoek. They should have never been yours. You know they pay more attention to you and Su-ae more then me. Me. and I've known them for years longer then you have. You have been taking everything from me.  First Su-ae, then Dohwa, and now Eunhyoek. Are you kidding me that I'm taking everything from you." She said stepping closer before pushing me with a finger.

"We were friends Ra-im if you told me how you felt without taking the actions of threatening me I would have listened. I would have backed down but I can't control how anyone feels about me. Maybe control your fucking self before forcing me to do things. At this point tell everyone what you know see is i fucking care. You're a piece of shit and i'm not doing this anymore. Tell who ever you want whatever you want of me i don't care." I said to her when the elevator opened at the top floor and this old man got on.

He looks at Ra-mi and I before pushing the elevator button for the bottom floor.I reach over and push my floor button. Till my stop the whole ride was in silence till it stopped on my stop I got off in a rush ignoring Ra-it calling and shouting my name. I got home and slammed the door shut feeling my heart in my chest.

I dropped my back and and took off my shoes by the door before walking into the restroom and showering and doing my skin routine and crying before going to my room and changing into a hoodie of Dohwa's i had and a pair of sweat I stole fro Su-æ before laying in bed and cuddling into my sheets while crying before I fell asleep. The next morning I stayed in bed and looked at the ceiling.

This went on for a couple of days. My parents came in a couple of time throughout the days to get me out to no avail. I came out of my room to go get turtle chips and banana milk my mom said she got.

I walked out of my room dragging my feet to the kitchen when I heard the Tv on. I ignored it and checked the kitchen for my snacks. I searched around for a bit and couldn't find anything.

"Mom where'd you put the chips?" I shouted but didn't get a response, I groaned and walked into the living room. "You're not funny you know where are they?" I asked her as she sat infront of the tv with her...big ass feet in the coffee table?

"Oh are these yours?" The guy on the sofa said looking back at me. "You're mom said there's food if I wanted any." Dohwa said giving me a smile.

"W-what...?"

"Oh and Su-ae said you're out of pudding she went home to change. And Eunhyoek went ti get pizza." He said turning back to the TV as if it was normal.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked my voice cracking a bit. He didn't say anything before letting out a sigh and sitting up putting his feet in the floor and the bag of snacks on the coffee table.

"I talked to Ra-im, and Su-ae. No correction I talked to Su-æ and then Ra-mi." He said grabbing the remote and pausing the Tv. "I also talked to Eunhyoek...and when he didn't know anything I turned to the only adult you trust."

"..."

"I did all of that when you first started to ignore me." He said clearing his throat and still looking at the paused TV. "I talked to Mrs. Boa the day after you kept hugging me, and when you started to ignore me. And she wouldn't tell me, till i threatened to report her. And she told me everything. And then I told Su-ae. and she wanted to confront Ra-im then and there, but I didn't let her. we then told Eunhyoek, and no we didn't tell him everything we agreed on that. That's when su-æ came over to you that night and Eunhyoek confronted you the other night. We knew Y/n. I knew. I knew from the start, but not from you." He said looking at me.

"Dohwa..." I said my eyes beginning to water.

"We also know you talked to her three night ago the night you came to my apartment." He said now standing up and walking to me. "Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you let me help you? You don't have to stop caring about me, we're friends we help each other we're there for each other when no one else is. Why didn't you see that?" He asked as I began to cry he just pulled me in and hugged me.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry Dohwa..." I cried into his chest and we hugged.

"I know..." Was all he said as he rubbed my back. We stayed like that for a bit till Eunhyoek and Su-ae came in. When they came in Eunhyoek placed a pizza on the coffee table and Su-ae got plates I sat on the couch and unpaused the TV. Dohwa sat on my left while Eunhyoek sat at the arm chair by my right and Su-ae took a seat to my right. She handed the plates around and I grabbed a piece of the pizza and put it on my plate. Before I took a bite a sighed and looked at Su-æ.

"How'd you guys get into my house? My parents don't come home till tomorrow." I asked Su-æ who was eating her piece of pizza.

"We have a key." Dohwa said and I looked at him.

"A key?"

"Yeah your mom gave me one three years ago." Dohwa said as if it was normal.

"I got mine two years ago." Su-ae said.

"Do you have one?" I asked Eunhyoek who was watching the Tv. He turned to me and shook his head before paying attention back to the TV.

"Two years ago see her parents love me more." Dohwa said teasing Su-ae.

"Her parents thought you two were dating."

"Everybody thinks that." Dohwa and I said at the same time. They continued to argue as I looked at Eunhyoek who looked away from us his attention was all to the Tv playing some movie that was on. I couldn't help but stare at him wondering why he was here after what I told him.

"Su-ae did you get the cookie cake?" Dohwa yelled at Su-ae who was ignoring him.

"What cookie cake?" She said back.

"The one i texted you to get."

"No you didn't."

"Yes I even paid it youre only supposed to pick it up."

"I didn't get a text."

"YES YOU DID!"

"STOP YELLING AT ME!"

"IM NOT YELLING!"

"Y-"

"STOP YELLING!" I yelled at the both of them. "Jesus with me in the middle." I said rubbing my ears.

"Go get it." Dohwa told her.

"You get it i don't know where to go."

"Why don't you both go get it?" I asked getting fed up with them. They looked at each other before standing up and putting their plates in the coffee table in-front of me before leaving in sync slamming the door as they left. Leaving Eunhyoek and I alone. I was about to say something when he spoke.

"Don't say a word. I don't know what this whole Ra-im this is about but you did have to push me away. I'm gonna go catch up to them." He said standing up and putting his plate down.

"No let's talk."

"I don't want to talk to you. Those things you said to me you really think I'll forgive you for that?"

"Then why are you here? Why are you here if you have no plan in forgiving me?" I said standing up.

"I care about you, and you know that you've known that I like you. That's why im here not to forgive you but because I like you and I know deep down you didn't mean any of that." He said looking at me.

"...I'm sorry."

"You see that's what you always say when you do something wrong. And I keep forgiving you when I know I shouldn't."

"Then why do it at all? Why forgive me give me chance after chance?"

"Because I fucking like you is why! Because even though you can be a bitch at time you care for me as me and not anything else that's fucking why Y/n that's why. And i hate that's why i'm so drawn you why I can never seem to get you off of my mind. I really fucking like you thats wh-" He was saying before I cut him off with a kiss.