[ 20 ]

Before I could realize what happened he pulled away and looked at me I looked up at him before grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling him into another kiss. This time one of his hands were on my waist as the other was on my cheek. I heard the door unlock before pushing him away grabbed his hand and pulled him on the sofa as the movie still played.

"Y/n we brought you leftover pasta." My mom called from the kitchen. "Hey...Oh my god is Dohwa here why didn't you say anything we would have brought him food." She called out coming into the living room.

"That isn't Dohwa." My dad said following after him.

"Hi you guys." I said turning my attention to them. "I thought you'd come back later?"

"We were but Miss. Claire got drunk and I mean drunk. So we cut it short. Now who is this?" She asked as Eunhyoek stood up.

"Names Go Eunhyoek. I'm one of Y/n's friends." He said shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you hun." She shook his hand before looking at me. "Isn't Dohwa gonna get jealous?" She asked as my dad now shook his hand.

"Why would he get jealous?" I asked looking at her confused.

"Aren't you two dating?" My dad asked.

"Why does everyone think that?" I asked looking confused at all three of them the all looked at each other before looking over at me.

"Cause you talk about him all the time." Eunhyoek said.

"You're with him everyday." My mom explained.

"He eats all my food." My dad complained.

"That means nothing."

"It kinda does honey." My mom said coming over and touching my cheek. "Anyways I'm going to sleep glad Miss. Claire got really drunk." She said walking away and stretching her arms.

"What are you two watching?" My dad asked turning my attention to the Tv.

"Oh we're watching Avatar."

"Isn't this the one Dohwa came into my room crying?" He asked focusing on the Tv.

"Yup that's the one. Anyways you gonna leave or watch the movie with us?"

"Imma go to bed. Have fun with your movie you guys." He kisses the top of my head. "Night."

"Night." Once their bedroom door shut I looked at Eunhyoek. "Sorry about them."

"Don't be it's alright they seem like a joy. But you see I'm not the only one who thought you and Dohwa were dating." He said looking at the Tv. I scooted closer and placed my hand on his chin bringing his attention to me.

"Well I'm not..." He looked at me and placed his hand on my cheek brushing his thumb on my lips.

"I'm glad." He said with a smirk before looking around. Next thing I know he kissed my cheek and stood up. "It's late but I'll see you later." Before I could respond he patted my head and walked off.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

The next day at school was kind awkward. Eunhyoek and I didn't speak to one another. I had gone off of campus during break to get some paints for art when I noticed Eunhyoek and his two friends in front of me. He turned and looked at me before quickly turning around and walking off.

I stood there and shook my head when I heard some yell.

"HEY, WHAT ARE YOU LOT DOING HERE!?" I turned to see one of the teacher running at me at full speed and ran as quickly as I could to the hole in the wall only to see two guys fighting to get in. Just when I thought all hope was lost an arm pulled down. One hand on my mouth and the other around my shoulders pulling me tight. I looked up and saw that it was Eunhyoek who had pulled me away. We looked at each other before he pulled his hand away from my mouth.

"Oh...sorry." He whispered once he removed his hand. "Can you try to get up-?" He whispered before getting cut off.

"Wow. I'm royally screwed." The voice said causing Eunhyoek and I to move away from one another. "What are you guys gonna do? Thanks to you, looks like I'm not gonna make it to school today." Dohwa said.

"Since when do you go to school?" I said back.

"How's that our fault?" Eunhyoek said.

"You should take full responsibility." Dohwa siad before pushing Eunhyoek causing him to fall in view of the teacher.

"Oho, you were hiding in there, were you? Come here. Come on!" The teacher yelled at Eunhyoek as he looked at Dohwa and I.

"Bye." Dohwa whispered with a smile as he waved at him. I lightly slapped him in the chest.

"So that's how you wanna play, huh?" Eunhyoek whispered back irritated.

"Hey don't do anything stupid." I whispered to him.

"Get over here, Eunhyoek. Now!" The teacher yelled again. Eunhyoek stood up and replied with a 'Yes sir' before grabbing and dragging Dohwa by the collar.

"Hey, you can't-!" Dohwa said now in view of the teacher.

"Ooh , Dohwa. You're only getting to school at this time of day?" The teacher said before scolding both boys. I took this as my advantage and ran. I got to my desk and sat there till the bell rang and noticed Eunhyoek wasn't back yet.

"Hey, did you see?"

"What?" The girls infront of me spoke.

"Eunhyoek and Dohwa are doing planks outside the teachers' lounge." Confused I looked at Eunhyoek's seat as they both spoke nonsense about getting in trouble to be next to 'the two hotties'.

"Ma'am I need to use the bathroom!" I said standing up.

"No. You should have gone during break-."

"Please." I said giving her teary eyes.

"Alright. Go ahead."

"Thank you." And with that I bolted to the teachers' lounge. They both turned and looked at me when Dohwa got on his knees.

"Woah, it's the traitor." Dohwa said. "You saw the way she ran away earlier, right? I've only seen her run like that when there a BTS and Stray Kids new album out."

"I could barely see her legs, they were moving so fast." Eunhyoek said.

"Hey your sacrifices were not in vain, you guys took one for the team that's all. Would you want me to be doing planks along with you?" I said walking over to them.

"Honestly yeah otherwise we'd have to go through another one of your earthquakes." Dohwa said causing me to roll my eyes.

"She doesn't feel guilty." Eunhyoek said. I crouched down in front of them and place a Yakult in front of them.

"If anyone ask I'm in the bathroom okay. Hope these give you the strength you need for your planks. I'll see you later." I said walking off and back to class.

Later that day when I saw Dohwa he kept scolding me for leaving him to fend for himself and how could I do that to a 'sweet, pretty, handsome, brilliant, wonderful, one of a kind, extraordinary, good looking 'man' like him'. Then I pushed him in a push when he told me never to run cause I'd make the school collapse.