[ 19 ]

"Dohwa..." I whispered, we looked at each other before a voice spoke.

"Hey Eunhyoek says..." We looked up to see Su-æ poking her head from behind us. I moved back and looked at her.

"What did Eunhyoek say?"

"Oh um he said we're gonna get off the next stop."

"Okay yeah sounds good. Dohwa switch with Su-æ will you?" He looked at me and nodded before switching with her.

"What was that?" She whisper yelled at me.

"I don't know I think we were having a moment but he's my best friend. We shouldn't have." She shook her head and looked at me.

"So what about Eunhyoek?" She whispered to me.

"I like him I know I do but what happened with Dohwa I think was just a spurt of the moment." I whispered back.

"It better be cause if Eunhyoek see I've got a feeling whatever it is with you two is over." She whispered before pulling out her phone.

The rest of the ride I thought of what the heck just happened. I have no feelings for Dohwa and if I did shouldn't they have formed years ago. I shook my head yeah nothing that whole thing was nothing. I thought to myself.

Once the bus stop we all got off and made our way to the karaoke place. Once there Su-æ rushed to pick a song as I sat with Dohwa and Eunhyoek. I put my head on Dohwa's shoulder and placed my hand on my thigh as I watched Su-æ sing.

I looked over at Eunhyoek who was already looking at me. I moved my head from Dohwa's shoulder and looked more at him before leaning over.

"Come get drinks with me." I asked him he looked at me before nodding. We got up from our seats and Dohwa looked at us weird. "You guys want anything to drink?"

"Coke." Dohwa said turning his attention back to Su-æ.

"A water please." Su-æ said I nodded and we walked out. We walk to a convenient store to get our drinks. Once in the convenient store I went to the snack aisle looking at all the snacks when something cold hit the back of my neck. I moved and looked behind me to see Eunhyoek holding a coke out.

"Jerk it was cold." I said rubbing the back of my neck to warm it up.

"You're gonna get snacks? You just ate."

"They're not for now...I was wondering if you'd... wanna watch a movie at my place after this?" I said feeling my cheek heat up.

"I'd love that...only if we're not watching the movies Dohwa recommend." He said smiling.

"I was praying you'd say that." I smiled picking some snacks and making my way to the cashier. I placed my things down and looked at the candies in-front before placing a snickers on the counter as well.

"That would be 19,540 won." She said after checking everything. I nodded and grabbed my wallet when she handed back the receipt. I looked at her confused when I noticed Eunhyoek getting back change. I grabbed the snacks and looked at him.

"I had it you know." I said once we left the store.

"Yeah but we're on a date reasonable for me to pay." He said walking in front of me as I stopped in my tracks.

"Date?" I asked causing him to stop and look at me.

"Was this not a date? Did I get it wrong?"

"I think...Wait no? I don't know. You never really asked." I said.

"Oh...Is that why you invited Dohwa and Su-æ?"He asked and I slowly nodded. He just laughed and shook his head. "Okay then this is our pre date. I'll take you on one better AND let you know not to being anyone else."