[ 2 ]

As soon as school was over I said bye to Su-ae and Ra-mi and headed home. Not before stopping at a Mcdonald's and getting a six piece chicken nugget kids meal. I went home and ate it before starting homework. When my phone buzzed. I read the text.

[ You have 1 text from Wannabe pretty boy ]

Wannabe pretty boy :

Should have told you sooner but check on
Su-ae I think she needs a friend rn

I had to reread the text a couple of time before responding.

Why what happened?!?

Is she okay?

Wannabe pretty boy :

Just check in her

She should be the one to tell you, it's not my place to say anything

What do you mean by that?
read

This bastard. I thought to myself before texting Su-ae.

Hey babe, wanna get dinner after you finish cram school???

I could really go for some Tteokbokki how does that sound

I'll pay so please 🙏🏻

[You have 3 text from Ma future babymama ]

Ma future babymama :

I think I'm getting out late and you don't like eating late

Maybe another time

Sorry 🥺

As I read the text I felt something off about it. She never said no to free food in the ten years I've know her. So i decided to call her. Risky since she's at cram school. Though she answered on the first ring.

"Hello..." She side sniffling her nose.

"Hey let go eat okay where are you I'll pick you up."

"I'm at the playground by the apartment." She said in a low whisper.

"Okay, I'm on my way."

"Okay... see you soon." As soon as she hung up I grabbed my wallet and rushed to out on my shoes. Closing the door on my way out. As soon as I made it to the park I called out for Su-ae. "Su-ae come out girl I've got something for you come out girl. Where are you."

Soon enough I saw her peak out her head from the tunnel on the playground.

"I'm not a dog." She said climbing out of it and walking over to me.

"Yet you came to me. So I say it worked." I laughed a bit before paying closer attention to her. "Aww babe what happened." I said pulling her into a hug as soon as I noticed her bloodshot eyes and red nose. Soon enough she was sobbing in my arms as I rubbed her back.

"He...He cheated....on...me...with...Ra-mi." She said throughout her sobs. "I-I saw it...with...Eunhyoek...wh-when I was getting re-re-ready." She said sobbing harder. I gotta thank him for letting me know. I thought to myself. And give them both a piece of my mind.

"Okay babe first of all wipe them tears away cause in this household we don't cry over no man under 6'5. Second he looks like a frog with man boobs. Third...there is no third but you get it." I said pulling her away to see her smile a bit. "Now let's go get some Tteokbokki." I said linking my arm with hers and walking off.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

After we ate and after she convinced me not to feed Minu to the lions at the Zoo and  wishing I brought a hoodie, we headed home.