[ 18 ]

"What are you doing Saturday?" I asked Su-æ as we walked home.

"Nothing. Why?"

"Hang out with me...it'll be Dohwa, Eunhyoek, and I come please."

"I don't know..."

"PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU ILL GET ON MY KNEES RIGHT NOW PLEASE!" I yelled making people around us look out way.

"Okay okay stop shouting I'll go okay I'll go."

"OH MY GOD THANK YOU I LOVE YOU." I said hugging her.

"Yeah yeah whatever..you're still coming to my place?"

"Hella yeah."

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Last last two days of the week  went by pretty quick and next thing I know I've gotta get ready for my hang out with Eunhyoek.

"Okay. This or this?" I showed Dohwa a short white sundress and a pair of jeans with a black t-shirt i stole from him.

"The jeans look like something you wear on our Friday dinner non dates. Wear the dress."

"Okay so jeans it is." As I was reaching for the jeans Dohwa quickly removed them from the bed and tossed it over his shoulders.

"Wear the dress you'll look good in it." Was all he said before walking out of my room. I sighed before putting on the dress, and brushing my hair.

"Dohwa you can come in." I shouted. He came in and tosses the jeans and shirt onto the bed.

"See you look good. Do something with your hair though." He said rubbing my shoulders.

"What though?"

"Curl it?"

"I'll just leave it I don't know how to do that." I said causing him to laugh. "I should grab a bag though."

"Why do you need a bag? You normally hand everything to me." He said as I stood up.

"You're right."

"Okay so you're ready to pick up Su-ae?" He asked I nodded and followed him out of the room. Putting on my shoes and opening the door revealing Eunhyoek who looks like he was about to knock.

"Oh hi Eunhyoek. I thought we were gonna meet you there."

"We?" Eunhyoek asked.

"Give us a second will you." Dohwa said before closing the door and turning to me. "He didn't know about Su-ae and I going did he."

"..." He sighed when I said nothing and opened the door.

"Sorry about that man." Dohwa said. "Y/n invited Su-æ and I with you guy. I assumed she let you know. But from the looks of it I'm guessing not." Dohwa said and Eunhyoek looked over at me.

"Well since you're already here I guess it's alright."

"Sorry I'm late." Su-ae said running over.

"You're not we were about to go get you." I said when she came over. "I guess we should get going?" Eunhyoek nodded and lead the way to the elevator. I walked next to Dohwa as Su-æ was in-front of us.