[ 30 ]

as su-ae grabbed my hand she dragged me through the crowd of people. little miss. 3'10 shoved huge giants out of the way.

"what's going on?" people in the crowd whispered to each other.

"it's dohwa..." one person in front said to another. with that i let go of su-ae's hand and shimmied my way into the crowd. i got to the front of the crowd and saw dohwa yell-talking to a guy.

"what's going on?" i asked the girl next to me.

"i don't know dohwa seems to be picking a fight." she said looking at the scene in front of us.

"you stupid son of a bitch you have no fucking right to be here." dohwa shouted in the guy's face.

"you don't fucking know that dohwa." the guy said back his voice sounded so familiar i couldn't put my finger on it.

"it that eunhyoek?" i whispered to su-ae, when i felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist.

"no." eunhyoek said resting his chin on my shoulder.

"then wh..." before i could finish my sentence dohwa threw a punch at the guy. as dohwa punched the guy people gasped and some started to record. "we have to do something." i said to eunhyoek.

"i wouldnt get involved right now tho." he said wrapping his arms around my waist tighter when dohwa threw another punch. dohwa was beating the shit out of this guy and he just took it.

"let me go." i said to eunhyoek who shook his head. "then stop him." i said hitting his hand. he groaned kissed my head and walked over. i was about to go with him when su-ae grabbed my hand. i looked at her and with her eyes widen she shook her head. I looked at her confused before looking at the fight.

"d-d-danny...?" i said before everything went black.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

"is she going to be okay?!" a voice said as i slowly opened my eyes blinking at the bright light.

"yes she should be fine probably wake up in an hour or so give or take, i'll probably be able to send her home after a few test but she should be fine. oft was nothing to serious." another voice replied.

"hey i think she's awake." yet another voice said before a doctor grabbed my face and looked at me.

"she is awake." he said letting go of my face.

"oh thank the lord." my mom said as i slowly sat up.

"careful." eunhyeok said holding my hand.

"where's dohwa?!" i asked looking around the room not seeing that fake blonde anywhere.

"he'll be here soon. just relax." my mom said stroking my hair.

"is he okay?!" i asked looking at her.

"you fainted and first thing you ask is if dohwa is okay. you have priorities y/n." su-ae said.

"okay and what's wrong with that su-ae?!? if it was you, you'd on task about me."

"no i wouldn't id ask where the hell i am. like how you haven't asked once." i looked at her and rolled my eyes.

"then you'd be stupid it's obviously the hospital. you believe this idiot." i said to eunhyeok who was just staring at me. when the door opened and dohwa rushed in holding a bunch of stuff.

"is she awake yet?" he asked before making eye contact with me. "you are..." he said as i nodded. "here i bought you this...this...this...this...this..oh and this...this..how can i forget about this...and this... and this..." he said handing me a bunch of stuff from the bags he brought.

"dohwa i thinks that's enough son." my dad spoke up as i finally got to look at what he brought me.

"how much did you spend on this stuff?!?" i asked him looking at some of the missing albums i needed to finish my collection.

"don't ask how you feeling want snacks i got you pocky and chips ooh and banana milk...and..."

"i'm fine." i said just looking at him.

"you sure if you want anything else i'll go get it."

"i think we should go outside su-ae, eunhyeok. let's go." my mom said as my dad nodded. eunhyeok squeezed my hand before getting out of the room. su-ae patted dohwa's shoulder before leaving my mom looked at us before closing the door.

"why'd you fight him?" i asked right away as he sat down with me.

"i didn't want you to see him."

"doesn't mean you had to fight him."

"i know that, but i didn't want him to hurt you is all."

"you're stupid."

"i hang out with you of course i am."

"dohwa...where is he now?"

"in the room next to you...i fucked him up pretty good, your ufc wanna be uncle would be proud."

"do you know when he got here?!"

"in korea or the hospital?"

"either... both?"

"no idea on korea but i do know he got here the same time you did."

"any idea on why he's here?"

"he's a fucking dick that's why making your life fucking hell for his own joy. damn prick."

"you get in trouble?"

"...let's just say for the next few days i'm working more."

"idiot, why'd you have to beat him up."

"because if i didn't who would?"

"probably a wild wolf."

"i care about you too much for you to deal with him alone. you know that right, i care about you more than i care about my imaginary dog kiki."

"yes yes i know and i love you for that dohwa but take these albums back way too much." i said handing some back to him.

"no keep them."

"dohwa...take them back."

"y/n you do know i'm going to take them, put them in my closet and give them to you for your birthday, christmas, half birthday and every other event in the years."

"then do that. but i will take this one." i said holding up BTS PROOF album.

"take which ever ones you want they'll be yours soon enough."

A/n

sorry for being gone i was reading a book it hurt my feelings and then i started reading fan fics of that book that also hurt my feelings. and then i fell for this guy that work at wingstop who was flirting and hitting on me...turns out he's got a gf so i was heart broken but then i saw an edit of eunhyeok and realized wingstop guy was BELOW that. and that eunhyeok would never do that to me so now im head over heals for eunhyeok rn🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🤭🤭🤭