[ 14 ]

For the next week I avoided Eunhyoek and Su-æ as best as I could. And I kinda avoided Ra-mi as well.

I was watching a movie on my laptop when my phone rang.

"Yolo hoe."

"Drown...I'm coming over tomorrow, I want to hang out and watch movies you can't say no. Okay love you see ya tomorrow." Dohwa said hanging up.

"I guess." I said going back to my movie. "Wait isn't he supposed to be studying?" I asked myself. "No my problem hoe." I said going back to my movie.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Around 11:20 ish I woke up to two missed calls from Dohwa. So I called him.

"Hello?"

"Jesus Dohwa what do you want?"

"Come pick me up."

"Why?"

"I called you last night and told you why stupid now hurry." And with that he hung up again. I rolled my eyes and walked outside just to put on my shoes before heading out. My whole walk to his place I tried thinking on why I was going there.

When I finally reached his apartment before I could even knock the door swung open.

"I want snacks before we get to your place." He said grabbing my hand and dragging me behind him. We got to a 711 and looked at snacks. He didn't fine what he wanted and took me to another he took me to three other ones before we went to my place.

"Why am I carrying these?" I asked him holding two bags of snacks he got.

"Cause..." He said as we were getting closer to the building.

"Why?"

"Cause." Was all he said. "Also you're parents aren't home huh."

"Yup home alone." I said smiling up at him.

"Imma spend the night." Was all he said.

"You're home alone?" Another voice said behind us causing me to jump and scream.

"JESUS DONT DO THAT...I COULD HAVE DIED." I said looking behind me to see Eunhyoek. "What are you doing here?" I asked as he looked at me and then Dohwa.

"I...it doesn't matter what are you two up to?" He asked.

"We're gonna watch all the Run BTS videos." I smiled at him.

"NO WHO SAID THAT?!?!" Dohwa yelled. "WE ALREADY WATCHED THEM ALL ONCE I CANT DO THAT AGAIN!"

"Come on theyre funny."

"No watch them with him I'm out. I'll just watch my movies in your room."

"Okay how about all the MVs?"

"No...now can we go or are you going to keep ignoring him?"

"Well it was great seeing you Eunhyoek but-" He took both bags from me before I could finish.

"I'll go with you guys." He smiled at us.

"Whatever hurry up I paid good money on these snacks." Dohwa said as he started walking in front of us. I looked at Eunhyoek before following after Dohwa.

"Wait so what movie did you wanna watch?" I asked Dohwa once we got to the elevator.

"Cocaine bear."

"I heard that one sucked." I said.

"And you swallow. Wait I didn't mean it don't hit me please I'm begging. Y/N DONT HIT ME I LOVE YOU PLEASE DONT IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN IT. I think I'm gonna cry."

"Dohwa you are crying."

"It's a trauma response."

"Dohwa." I grabbed his shoulders. "I'll never hit you for that...Imma fucking kill you." I let go of his shoulders.

"Stop abusing me."

"Fine report me for animal abuse."

"What did I do to you?"

"Why you li-"

"Guys we can get off now." Eunhyoek said holding the elevator.

"Thank you." Dohwa said walking out of the elevator I ran out of the elevator and body slammed him down causing us both to fall.

"Oh shit..are you two okay?" Eunhyoek asked running over and helping me up. As Dohwa was getting up I hid behind Eunhyoek.

"Dohwa I'm sorry...I didn't...I didn't think you'd fall..."

"Are you two like this all the time?" Eunhyoek asked and Dohwa was staring daggers at me.

"Sadly. Come on Dohwa let's go watch your movies please I'm sorry." I said grabbing Eunhyoek's shirt and looking at Dohwa.

"I hate you." He said picking up his bags. "Move your ass you've got the keys I wanna watch my movie." He looking at me before walking to my apartment. Eunhyoek followed after him and I still holding onto his shirt went after him. For about a minute as we walked to my apartment it was in silence.

"You open the door." I told Dohwa throwing him the keys. He let them fall on the floor before picking them up and opening the door.

"Bitch." He said pushing the door open. I let go of Eunhyoek and went in after him with Eunhyoek following behind. Dohwa set his bags of snacks on the counter before heading for the sofa.

"You can put them on the counter if you want." I told Eunhyoek as I took of my shoes.

"Can we talk Y/n?" Eunhyoek asked. I looked over at Dohwa who was looking for his movie before looking back and nodding.

"Sure, follow me." He nodded and took of his shoes before following me to my room. Once we were both in the room I closed the door and sat on the bed he followed after me. "So..."

"Why'd you leave that day?"

"Straight to the point...I just didn't wanna be there anymore if I'm being honest."

"So why didn't you answer my text or calls?"

"Dohwa had my phone. We went to eat and he took it forgot about it till the morning."

"So how come you've been avoiding me?"

"I don't think I have." He looked hurt as I spoke.

"You have, every break you run out and when I offer to take you to get snacks you look at me and run off."

"Oh...I don't know."

"You don't know? That's it? You don't know why you've been avoiding me? Did I do something?" His voice cracked at the last sentence.

"..."

"Could you tell me what it was?"

"Why were you in front of the building?"

"I came to study with Su-æ. Now answer my question." I swallowed a lump in my throat and without thinking I spoke.

"I'm dating Dohwa, and I wanted to figure out our relationship."