[ 16 ]

After tossing and turning for a good part of an hour I fell sleep. I woke up to something being thrown at me. I slowly opened my eyes and spotted a figure in the dark.

"Great youre up scoot over." The figure said I nodded and did as told before falling back to sleep.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

"Get off of me." Someone said before pushing me, with a thud as I landed on the floor. I laid there for a minute before the door to my room slammed open and Eunhyoek looked at the bed and at the floor.

"Jesus you two scared me." He said being a hand to his chest.

"That ASSHOLE PUSHED ME OFF MY OWN GOD DAMN BED." I yelled before getting off the floor and seeing Dohwa's back to me.

"Close the door on your way out." He said wrapping more of the blanket around him.

"God damn it Dohwa how many times have I told you not to push me off the damn bed." He turned around violently.

"How many times have I told YOU I don't like sleeping on the sofa and look where I woke up."

"Dude you were passed out...Hell you were even snoring." I said getting up. "Fine just keep the bed Im going to sleep outside." I said before snatching the pillow from under his head and walking past Eunhyoek. He closed the door and followed after me.

"You okay?" He asked as I felt a hand on my waist.

"Yeah I'm just sleep." I said walking over to the arm rest Dohwa was before he took over my bed. "Night." I said trying to sleep. When a blanket was thrown over me. I looked at Eunhyoek in the dark as he got comfortable on the sofa.

"You looked cold."

"It's a reclinable couch pull the levers." I told him as I sat up. He did as I told him and laid down again. I got up and walked over to him placing my pillow next to his. "You're gonna get cold." I said before laying down next to him. When I felt his hands on my waist.

"You're gonna fall." He said was we looked at one another. I felt my heart beating out of my chest.

"Alright then...good night Eunhyoek."

"Good night Y/n." He said as we continued to stare at one another.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

In the morning I woke up alone on the sofa with the tv on and Dohwa eating a bowl of cereal on the arm rest.

"He left if you're looking for him." He said shoving more cereal i to his mouth. "Also got some photos if you want them." He said tossing me his phone.

"Imma go pee." I said getting up and walking to the bathroom. I sat on the counter looking through the pictures Dohwa was letting me he got. "Jesus...we were cuddling?!?!" I said to myself as soon as I had gone through all the photos. I put mh ear against the wall before sending all of them to myself. Washed my hands and went back to the living room.

"Soo...what's you think of the photos?"

"What photos?"

"The photos on my phone you took to the bathroom to look through."

"I did no such thing."

"Umm yes you did."

"Why would you think that?"

"I know you like the back of my hand...also when you left I was gonna get my phone but it was gone." He said before flashing me a smile.

"Okay you caught me...I looked at the photos. WHY WERE WE CUDDLING?!?!"

"How am I supposed to know I came out to go pee and when I came to check on you, you both were on the sofa full blown cuddling I think that's why he left. Probably ran away from your ugly ass."

"Kill yourself."

Later that day Dohwa left for work so I was left alone with my thoughts. And honestly I wish I wasn't I couldn't get Eunhyoek out of my head. Why'd he leave without saying good bye? Did he find the whole thing awkward?

*:・゚✧*:・゚

The next day I was sleeping during the lesson.

"Y/n...Y/nnnn. You okay?" Eunhyoek asked poking me with his pencil.

"I will stab you with that damn pencil if you keep poking me with it." I said turning over to him. "Or shove it down your throat."

"Jeez, why so aggressive this early?"

"I'll kill you."

"Are you okay?" He asked putting a hand on my back.

"Can you over your hand lower it's really warm." He looked at me before rubbing my back.

"How about I bring you a hot pack from the nurses office?"

"Yes please and if Mrs. Boa is in there tell her it's for me...please pretty please." I said looking up at him he just nodded before leaving the room. And Su-æ walked over.

"Your friend almost killed me." She said taking Eunhyoek's seat.

"Which friend?"

"Dohwa."

"Bruh just sue him...that's what I'd do."

"Why would you sue him?"

"I don't know to be honest just to be mean and to threaten him for the rest of our lives. I mean he is the love of my life. Mean he'd spoil me forever." I said causing her to roll her eyes.

"I think I met my jelly phone stalker." She said causing me to bring my head up.

"No way when where how?"

"Last night before Dohwa ran into me with his bike. I saw the keychain I gave Minu on his phone and ran after him and lost him cause again DOHWA ALMOST KILLED ME!" She yelled causing people to look at us.

"Quiet down will you. I heard you the first time. But you didn't get a chance to talk to him?"

"No I was running after him a-"

"Oh my god Eunhyoek you're here. Give me ma goods please." He smiled at me before handing me the hot pack and a kimchi cheese rice ball. "Ahh I love you thank you." I placed the hot pack on my lower stomach before eating the rice ball.

"No problem."

"Okay but as I was saying I was running after him got hit by Dohwa's bike got knocked on my ass and lost him."

"Mhm." I said biting into the rice ball.

"What was she talking about?" Eunhyoek asked.

"None of your business." Su-æ said.

"Hey be nice he's just asking a question."