[ 10 ]

"Student council work all the way here at an amusement park?"

"I know right, so frustrating. I never should have joined...!"

"It's a shame, but oh well."

"Yeah we're already here, let's have fun."

"Minu, you take care of Yeseo. She doesn't have friends there."

"Woohoo! Amusement park!" Su-æ and her friends said as soon as Yeseo and Minu were gone.

"What rides are we going on?" I asked linking arms with Su-ae. We went on ride after ride till I decided to stop after the fourth ride for a bit. I sat on a bench and watched as the roller coaster Su-ae and the girls were one moved.

As soon as the ride was over Su-ae walked over to me with a scarf as the jelly phone rang.

"Hello?" Su-ae said as she answered the phone. I tried hearing what the person on the other end was saying with no avail.

"What the..." She said after a bit. Then she removed the phone from her ear.

"Su-ae! Why are you staring off into space like that?"

"Did you see? Someone asked for her number."

"You okay?" I asked her as the other two walked ahead of us. "And what's up with the scarf?" I asked and she just handed it to me.

As we waited in line for one of the rides Aijin and Mi cha kept asking her if she was okay since she was zoned out. At one point in waiting in line I was scrolling through Instagram when someone ran into me.

"What the..." I said looking up and realizing that it was one of Minu's friends.

"Hi. Funny running into you guys here. But why is it just the four of you. I thought the five you always stick together."

"The student council guys are together. Is that why Minu's not here, too?"

"Oh, I see. I forgot." We all kinda looked at each other in silence before he spoke again, "Wanna join us?" After agreeing we stood in line talking to one another. At one point I ended up in line next to Eunhyoek.

"Hi..." I said looking up at him before looking straight a head. I felt him grab my hand and bring it up. "What are you doing?" I asked trying to get my hand back.

"You're wearing the ring." He said flashing my a smile that honestly made my heart jump.

"Well duh, it was a gift, I'm not one to reject a gift."

"It looks really good on you." He said letting go of my hand.

"Thank you. But let's be honest anything worth money looks good on me." I said smiling at him. He smiled back at me as we just stared at one another, till he brought his hand up and moved a strand of hair from my face.

"That's true..." He said as we continued to stare at each other.

"Come one we're next." Su-æ said grabbing my arm and pulling me with her.

"Wait I wanna go by myself." I said as we began to get on the ride. Su-æ rolled her eyes and sat with Aijin. I took my seat when I felt someone next to me.

"Hi." Eunhyoek said before looking forward.

"Bruh I said I wanted it sit by myself." I told him.

"Well to late for that the ride is about to start." As the ride started I couldn't help but squeeze on the bar in-front of me. When I felt a hand on top of mine. I looked over at Eunhyoek who was already looking at me. I smiled at him and looked straight ahead till the ride ended.

Getting off my legs felt like jello, almost falling over if it wasn't for the support from a wall. As we were leaving the ride Su-æ pulled me over to the photos from the ride.

"Oh my god this thing took photos?" I asked looking at the photos. "Oh heck nah...Im out." I said turning around and having my back face the photos.

"Yeah that's all...Thank you have a good one." Su-æ said before linking arms with me.

"Look at this." She said handing me a photo from the ride, I quickly turned my face away.

"Nah bro get the devil shit away from me."

"No seriously Y/n loooooook..." I looked at her before looking at the photo.

"Whyd you get this one you're not even in it." I said taking it from her hand.

"Yeah but you and Eunhyoek are...plus look." She pointed at Eunhyoek. "He's looking at you." She said smiling. "Keep the photo I have enough of you." She said letting good of my arm as I looked at the photo.

"We've never taken photos today." I said. She turned back to me and showed me her phone.

"I've got the pics from your birthday." She said smiling.

"No okay no okay wait no please no...I'm begging you." I said grabbing her shoulders and shaking her a bit. "ANYTHING BUT THOSE. Even Dohwa took better ones please. Su-æ don't do this to me." I said as I still shook her.

"Fine but keep the photo. I think he got one too." She said pointing behind us. I turned around and saw him pay while holding a photo.

"You saw nothing please Su-æ." I pleaded with her again. She busted rolled her eyes before nodding. "Ahh I love you." I said hugging her.

"Yeah yeah whatever."