[ 27 ]

As I was about to pull away he grabbed the back of my head and kisses me deeper. Before putting his other hand on my waist pulling me closer. He moved his hand to the back of my neck and kissed me harder before pulling away with my bottom lip in between his teeth.

As I slowly tried catching my breath be moved his  hand from my waist to my lower back before kissing me again his hand softly against my neck as he kissed me passionately. He pulled away and looked at me, before walking off quickly. I stood there confused as he grabbed his bag put in his shoes and left.

I looked at the door in confusion before sitting down lost in thought of what was that and why did i kiss him...and why'd he kiss me back so...so...passionately. As I was thinking the door slammed opened causing me to jump. Dohwa and Su-æ sprinted to me like bulls on cocaine.

"WHYD HE LEAVE IN SUCH A RUSH!?" They both yelled as they were in front of me. I looked at them before grabbing the cookie cake from Dohwa's hand and pushing him away as I headed to the kitchen.

"Y/n...Y/n... Y/nnnnnn.....Y/N M/N L/N...." Dohwa said then yelled poking my cheek as I started to cut a piece of the cookie cake.

"Come on N/n..." Su-æ whined. I continued to cut the cookie cake ignoring them as they bugged me for details.

"If you two keep it up in kicking you both out." I said taking a bite of the piece of cookie cake i just cut off.

"come on something good happened otherwise he wouldn't have ran off with his neck to ears a bright red." su-ae said taking a bite of cookie as well before looking at me as i felt my face heat up,

"did you two kiss or something?" dohwa asked with a childish smirk on his face i groaned and looked away from the two, as they shouted in joy and begging for details. which i never did give them. soon enough though they drained themselves out and fell asleep leaving a huge mess for me to clean up myself.

as i cleaned the memory of what had happened between eunhyoek and i played in my mind on repeat even as i went to sleep that was all i could think of. how his lips felt on mine, his warm hand on the back of my neck, his woody yet some like lavender smell, and how warm he felt against me.

i could barely sleep that night he was in my mind like a broken record on repeat through out the whole night. in the morning i woke up to yelling before dohwa slammed my door open.

"get up we have to go." he said walking over and taking. my blanket off of me.

"go where?"

"out okay i missed you."

"after you kicked me out?"

"i'm not apologizing for that. you hurt me. but come one let's hang out su-æ left so it's just you and me what do you say?"

"okay let me brush my teeth." I said getting up and walking to the restroom and brushing my teeth coming out and seeing dohwa laying on my bed on his phone.

"are you gonna change?" he asked not taking his eyes off the phone.

"no i'm good let's go." he rolled his eyes before walking with me as we put on our shoes and walked to some cafe he was telling me he wanted to try out.

as we ate he told me about his week and how it was just him getting hit on...as if that doesn't happen every day of his life. we then went to the movies and ate lunch before he dropped me off at home. once he dropped me off i showered did my skin care and changed into pajamas before spending the rest of the day on the sofa watching movies.

in the morning i woke up to the sound of my alarm and got ready for school before heading out tired. as i walked to school i saw eunhyoek...walking with dohwa?

"hi..." I said to the both of them Dohwa turned to me and greeted me as Eunhyoek continued on walking.

Dohwa looked at me confused and i just shrugged when eunhyoek spoke.

"i've got something to do real quick i'll see you later." he said before walking off. dohwa looked at me and then at eunhyoek who was walking off.

"what's up with that?"

"i wish i knew..." i looked back at eunhyoek who continued to walk to his thing. dohwa and i walked together till he dropped me off at class i took my seat and scrolled on my phone before stretching my arms and facing the door when su-ae and eunhyoek came in together laughing. he was holding her bag  when they came in.

he was smiling when he looked up at me before his smile dropped and he looked back at su-ae smiling again. i looked at them before looking away and shaking my head and smacking my cheeks lightly when the teacher walked in.

and that cycle continued for a few days i'd end up walking to school with dohwa and su-ae and eunhyoek would come in together laughing and smiling. the third day he stopped looking up and stopped looking at me.