I Don't Want To Know You

Zhao Yunlan, one of the sons of the king of the sky, Zhao Xin ci, is a headache to his father.

He always gets into a fight and mischief

He always gets into a fight and mischief. And didn't know what to do. So he decided to get him out of his kingdom and married him off to one of the gods as he thought.

Shen Wei is the king of the underworld

Shen Wei is the king of the underworld. His strict and have a heart of ice. No one breaks his rules, or he will be annihilated immediately. No gods nor entity wants to get near him because his the most powerful in the underworld with his power of ice even the Sky god dare not fight him. He got interested with a certain naughty boy who took away his first kiss. That's the story begin.

It was bright, sunny morning in the sky kingdom, when two naughty young men in their sky skateboard ran around and after them is their tutor Zhuiji. "ZHAO YUNLAN! COME BACK HERE!" Yunlan evaded his tutor in history with his best friend, Da quing. Zhuiji tried to use his power of rope to get back his student.

But Yunlan used his electric power to electricute his tutor. Making his blue hair went up straight and burned. "Oh! Yunlan, why did you do that to your tutor?! Your father is gonna kill for that!" Da quing warn him. Yunlan replied to him with a chuckled, "If he can find us!" As he pointed toward the city of the sky. "Yahooo!!!" As he speed up toward it while Da quing following him.

That news reaches his father and brothers. He pounces his fist in anger, "I don't know what to do with you're didi?!" Yang, the eldest, suggests to marry him off to one of the gods since his useless in battle and school. "And the most important thing that god can protect our didi!" Yeng chuckled hearing it, "Really? Who gods wants a slack man like him?! And he always gets in trouble wherever he goes!"

Yung the third eldest defend his didi, "Yunlan is handsome and charming young man! Many gods would want him!" Ying the fourth disagree as he once gave his didi a blind date either he humiliate him or made him angry. "No gods want him! I couldn't look at my old friend Pyro when he introduced his meimei to our didi. Yunlan poured her beautiful gown with mud. Her meimei scream in anger! And another one I introduce to him a prestigious, beautiful goddess, but he humiliate her by saying she looks like a fat pig! Whom gods would like to hear that!"

Suddenly Yang got an idea, "What if we gave him the god of garden, Guo! He surelly love him. Yeng cough, "Are you out of your mind?! Guo is a fragile soul! What if our didi set his garden on fire?! His gege Sang will hang me! His our general the god of War! Remember that dear gege!" Everyone frown and think. Suddenly, they were startled by their father, "Either you find him a good wife or husband or all of you will be stock to him forever!" All scattered to look for him a perfect partner.

They didn't know the truth that Yunlan could read their mind when he turned into a teen. His obedience and cheerfulness stop when he read the mind of the people around him and knows their terrible secrets. Some want to be his friend just to be on the good side of his powerful father. Some want to be near him because his clan is well known. No one had a good intention upon him until he met his best friend, Da quing whose in the weakest group they had. His clan can only turn into cats but loyal and true friend to him.

Yunlan and Da quing rest in a hot spring near the city. "Are you sure Yunlan you want to single forever like you're geges?" Da quing ask, "Yes! All the gods and goddesses are hypocrites! They all said differently as you turned your backs on them they stab you at the back." Da quing got curious, "Are you sure?"

Meanwhile, at the underworld, Shen Wei is sparring with his twin Yezun. Their swords spark blue and white every time they collide. Yezun wants to cheat as he blasts his power against his gege. Luckily, Shen Wei evaded it, and the air suddenly went cold as he surged his power. Everything surrounded at them turned into ice. Even the maids and butlers with them. Yezun didn't escape his fury as he was frozen in half.

"Didi! Do you like to kill me again?" As he draws his sword upon him. Yezun sweat, "How can you possibly think like that gege?!" Zhu Hong saw what's happened and went in front of Shen Wei to defend her lover. "Please don't kill him brother in law!" She begged. Shen Wei smirked while Yezun frown.

"You're lucky there's someone to defend your worthless life!" As he placed his sword back to the scabbard and left. She quickly unfroze everyone, even Yezun, with her red fire. "Don't ever provoke your gege if you can't defeat him! What if I'm too late and he killed you!" Yezun caressed her hair lovingly and suddenly grabbed it by a force. "Don't ever shout at me, woman!" And pushed her to the ground. "Remember your place! You're only my fiancee, nothing more without me your village is doomed! And for my dear gege I will wait when he fall!" The made Zhu Hong cried while the maids help her up as Yezun left.

Back to Shen Wei, he made a portal toward the city to relax and walk. And spotted a hot spring bath. When some beings saw him enter, they quickly left fearing for their life. Yunlan and Da quing, on the other hand, didn't know what's happening outside as they were immerse on their bath. Yunlan is relaxing at the other side while Da quing is swimming at the far end.

When two unidentified, huge men came. "Are you Zhao Yunlan?!" One of them ask. And easily pick up Da quing at the water. "Let go of me!" He struggled to get free. When suddenly a heavy and wet towel was thrown onto the man's face. "I'm Zhao Yunlan! So release my friend!" Yunlan stood tall with only a white towel at his hips.

Shen Wei, on the other hand, was checking out the hot spring when an object was thrown at the pool his checking. His now soaking wet, making him angry as he looks at the guilty fool who throws a huge person at his pool. But he was shocked when he saw a young, half-naked man running toward him and accidentally kissing him on the lips when he slipped.