The Rescue And The End

Yunlan got angry about why Da quing knocked his husband off. "Ooops......sorry! But his running hamok! What do you want me to do?!" While scratching his head.

"Xiao Wei! My love, wake up!" While Yunlan shakes him up. Back to Chu, who was fighting Minister Ouyang and Naru with his magic string only. Guo, seeing Mingling fell unconscious as Naru hit him with his spell. "What kind of assassin are you?!" He complained and got up to jump to Naru's back to help Chu. While he pulled Naru's hair.

"Get off me! You twig!!!" Shout Naru as he tried to get Guo off him. But Guo only tightened his hold. "Never would I let go!" As his plants hold Naru's body. Naru tried to use his power toward him. Chu, seeing his beloved endanger, quickly wrapped his string with a vase and thrown at Naru's head. "Noooo!!!" Shout Minister Ouyang and shoved Chu to get the doll. He tried to wake up Naru. But that gave Chu a chance to knock him off and get the doll back.

In a moment, Chu, Guo, and Mingling brought Minister Ouyang and Naru to General Ping to be interogate and to take off the spell he put on their king. Shen Wei woke up in a few hours confused and had a head ache. "What happened?!" But he was replied by Yunlan sweet kisses and wrapped him in his embrace.

Da quing cough and send back the guards outside because it might get steamy inside the bed chamber. Seeing his friend miss his husband. As much as Shen Wei wants to continue. He stopped Yunlan to ask what's going on. Yunlan explained everything to him that made him laugh as he couldn't believe it. "How can someone put a spell on me?! I'm the king! They're not frightened to be killed?!" He shouted. Yunlan sweat, "At least you're safe now and alive!" And cuddled in his embrace.

In a few days, as everything went back to normal. Yunlan and Shen Wei were given a set of beautiful twins. Name Yiyi and Bai bai, who look like a minnie Shen Wei but with cute, brown eyes like their mother Yunlan. King Xin ci on the other hand, forgiven Shen Wei for what he have done in the past. His anger was erased seeing his grandsons and carried them around the Sky kingdom to show them the place. Followed by the geges of Yunlan. The people of their kingdom were happy seeing the two princes' cute faces.

"When will your father give back our sons?" Shen Wei ask Yunlan. "Let him have them for a while! My family loves our children!" But suddenly he heard one of his brothers worrying if the twins grow up to be a mischievous one like their didi. "Excuse me, I heard that!" He shouted, making his geges laugh. "Don't worry! Brother in law King Shen Wei will control them!" Said Yang.

That erupted in more laughing. Yunlan frown while Shen Wei tried to calm down his wife's rage. He suddenly got an idea. "Since our twins are busy with their grandfather and uncles, maybe we should make another child?" But he was surprised when Yunlan refused.

"Have you forgotten what we talk about? I want more sunlight in our kingdom, our people should wear more colorful clothes! And most of all, I want our kingdom full of plants and flowers! And no more scary staff!" That made King Shen Wei scratch his head, "But you can't fire our driver in chariot! His been in our family for decades, and what about my horses? I like what they look like they can intimidate any enemy!" Yunlan disagree, "I don't like our children seeing scary things! You don't need to fire your driver nor change your horses, but I want them to be pleasantly cute for our children! So dress them well! And besides, we don't have any enemies at all! Remember? We free Zhu Hong's people except his father and Naru!" That made Shen Wei slap his forehead and think. He never anticipate Yunlan to be bossy.

Eventhough he knows his right. Except for the monsters outside his kingdom. "Don't you notice why Yunlan is acting that way?" Shen Wei almost freeze Da quing who just appeared out of nowhere. "What do you mean?" Shen Wei ask. "I smell another baby is coming." Da quing guest. Shen Wei can't believe he will have another child. "How did you know?" While Shen Wei feel Yunlan's tummy. "What are you doing?" Yunlan irritated said. "My nose can't be wrong! It's always right!" While Da quing pointed to Yunlan. "You, my dear friend, are pregnant again!"

King Xin ci and his siblings were shocked in hearing it. "What another grandchild?!" All cheered for Yunlan. Chu and Guo just arrived to give a wedding invitation. Upon hearing the news, they congratulate the couple again. "How can I be pregnant again?!" Yunlan tried to count in days. "Maybe you inherited your mother's ability to be pregnant quickly? Look how many your siblings are!" Yunlan's jaw almost dropped. While Shen Wei was happy to have an additional to his growing family.

"You, my loving husband, can't be my roommate anymore! It's so hard to have twins inside my womb! Now I'm pregnant again!" He frown. But Shen Wei ignored his words because he was so happy and hugged Yunlan. Suddenly, they heard a loud cough. Zhuji came with Mingling. "Sir! I'm retiring to be with my lost didi! Since I've found him now and want to go back home!" King Xin ci suddenly gave the twins back to Yunlan.

"You can't retire, Zhuiji! You're the best tutor my children ever have! And now my grandsons will be your new students! I can make your didi a citizen here and erase his crime!" Zhuiji can't believe what his hearing and look at the babies. Suddenly, the babies mischievously giggled at him. "No way!" As he faint in the arms of his didi Mingling. Everyone gathered around him and tried to wake him up.

"I think we need to find a new tutor, father!" Yang suggested as all look at Yunlan. "Hey! It's not my fault I'm not his favorite student." Shen Wei can't stop to laugh at the situation as all live happily ever after.......THE END.💕💕💕

🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🐰🐰🐰🎊🎊🎊🐺🐺🐺

Author's Note:

Thank you to my lovely readers and commentors. As I have finished this story, I have another one. "The Replacement." So I hope you will like my next story too. See you soon and take care! Stay healthy and safe always! Mwah!😘😘😘