Whose The Fool Now?

King Xin ci was summoned as their commotion in their city.

Back to Shen Wei and Yunlan whose now lying on the floor. Shen Wei about to blow his steam for the fool whose kiss him. When they heard someone shout. "ZHAO YUNLAN!" Zhuiji also came trying to find his naughty student and quite angry.

"Shoot!" Yunlan quickly stood and pulled Shen Wei to hide from his angry tutor. "Hide me beautiful sir quickly!" As he tride to hide inside Shen Wei's robe. Shen Wei didn't understand why his hiding and hugging the young man at the sametime. But quickly realize the young man is barenaked embracing him back.

"Is this guy have no shame! He want to pushed him away but Yunlan tightly hold him. Making his bare body rubbed against him. That flustered Shen Wei while he didn't notice his hands hold Yunlan tightly into his arms. Yunlan felt it and quickly look up to those beautiful, doe eyes. "His beautiful! I admit that!" He whispered to himself while hiding the smile forming into his lips. Shen Wei was also struck by those cute, brown eyes looking at him. They didn't know they're staring at each other's face for awhile.

Zhuiji pick up Yunlan's towel and scream again his name. While the other huge guy pushed Zhuiji accidentally toward the pool. As he also trying to find Yunlan. Making the couple break their gaze at each other. "Please hide me beautiful sir and I'll give you anything you want!" Suddenly the weather became cold and everything became frozen. King Xin ci and his sons suddenly became alert as the city freeze.

"Only one person I know can do this! Is he declaring a war?!" King Xin ci think as he told to his sons to be careful as the king of the underworld is here and he can easily freeze someone to death. And tried to unfreeze everyone.

Inside the hot spring which is now cold as ice. Shen Wei turned back to Yunlan to talk about his promise when he disappeared from his sight. "What?! Where's that guy?!"

Yunlan on the other hand had escape and took his clothes and frozen Da quing with him. "Whose that guy?! His pretty powerful! I better watch out for him! His dangerous!" And quickly leave as he felt the raging anger of his father coming near the hot spring.

King Xin ci confront Shen Wei with his sons. "What is the meaning of this?! Are you declaring war on us?!" Shen Wei ignored them as his trying to find Yunlan. "Hey! I'm talking to you!" But suddenly Shen Wei frown and hush him. "I'm looking for someone you knew." King Xin ci arch his brow, "I knew what you're looking for? Who?!" Shen Wei smirk, "Some one name Zhao Yunlan!" All of King Xin ci's sons look at each other.

In a few hours King Xin ci scolding non stop his son Zhao Yunlan. The air of Sky kingdom became dark and gloomy. Yunlan almost been struck by a lightning that came from his father. "You not only electricuted your tutor but brought war on our family! Do you know the king of the underworld Shen Wei wants you!"

Yunlan widen his eyes, "Don't tell me father your gonna hand me over to him?! The underworld is a cold place! I won't last there father!" King Xin ci think, "Maybe I will if you misbehave again here!" All Yunlan's brothers disagree, "Maybe didi is a mischievous one but he doesn't deserve to be thrown to that abyss!" Yang defend his didi. "All of you leave! I will think it over!" Shout King Xin ci.

Meanwhile back at the underworld King Shen Wei can't concentrate to his job as he thinking of a certain, naked young man. His lips is red and plump one while his cute, brown eyes sparkle and that bare, lean body of his uncomperable to anyone. No one have annoyed him most in his ten thousand years of his life. He suddenly imagined his walking toward him and wrapped his arms around him, "Make me yours...." He whispered while nibbling his ears. His hot breath he felt on his ears while that bare naked body make him hot.

"Sire! Sire?" King Shen Wei broken his day dream when one of his ministers talk to him. "Did you still thinking of that young man who violated you?!" King Shen Wei was annoyed as his eyes became red in anger. The minister back away in fright. "I'm just suggesting why not take him so we can punish him!"

King Shen Wei think, "Punish him?" Suddenly an image of a bare naked Yunlan being whipped infront of him. Instead of screaming in ache, "Hit me more my lord!" And seductively look at him. "No.....no....no!!!" He suddenly stand at his sit making the minister fall on the floor. "I should never feel this way to someone!" All the ministers thought King Shen Wei want revenge as they murmured at the back. "Why not we take him weather King Xin ci are willing or not! Were itching for a war my lord!" All agree except King Shen Wei but he really want that certain someone. And the air suddenly became colder making everyone silent. "Maybe I will? No one dare to fight me this day? Maybe King Xin ci will do it for his son?" As he smirk.

Back to Sky Kingdom, Yunlan pack his belongings to escape from his terrible fate with Da quing. "Please Yunlan don't leave or my tribe would be wipe out if you're father knows I gone with you!" Yunlan explain to him that his father looks is willing to give him up to the underworld. "I'm not going to that dreadful place Da! So please come with me or I will be very lonely! We can travel around the world were no one will stop us or be strict!" As he jump from his window.

"I think I'm gonna regret this!" As Da quing followed Yunlan. They look around at the back exit if there guards patrolling luckily there's none. But as they have a few step away from Sky Kingdom. A dark chariot suddenly appeared out of nowhere and snatched them away toward the underworld. Yunlan and Da quing have no chance to shout for help as they were dragged quickly to the end of the world of darkness.