Whose Alive?

Yunlan didn't know why his felt his floating in clouds. He tried to open his eyes but couldn't.

He can only hear the murmered of people around him. "My son! Please try to revive him!" Pleaded King Xin ci. One of the doctors had used his power to cure Yunlan because the river was quite cold he was thrown at. "Xiao Wei?! Where is he?" Yunlan trying to find him and open his eyes.

But he can only see blur of images as his eyes become heavy again and close. In a few days as Yunlan woke up. The first thing he wanted to see was his beloved husband holding his hand. But unfortunately, it was Da quing. "Yunlan! You woke up!" Da quing quickly got up and called his father and siblings.

"Where am I?" He asks. "You're back home! My little prince!" King Xin ci kissed his son on the head and hugged him. "Xiao Wei?! Where's my husband?!" His father and sibling kept silent. Da quing broke out in tears. "He.....he save you Yunlan when you're drowning. But the monsters woke up again and pulled you back into the water!

Shen Wei swam back to get you and pulled away from them. As you float out of the water and taken by your gege. The river became frozen! Your father and siblings tried to save Shen Wei! But.....we can't get through the ice as much as they use their power! He died underneath the water!" Da quing quickly hugged the shocked Yunlan.

"No! No! You're lying! He can't die! His the king of the underworld!" He look at his father and geges if they're lying. "I'm sorry, son! It's been days since we tried to break the ice of Shen Wei, but it won't budge! We can't even get his body out of the water!" Yunlan can't believe what his hearing.

"No.....no...his alive! I must get back his waiting for me!" Shout Yunlan and tried to get up, but Da quing and his father stopped him. He suddenly became hysterical and tried to get out of their grip when Yang made him unconcious again. "Sorry didi!" Yunlan kept pleading to his father that he wanted to see Shen Wei as he fell back to sleep.

In his dream, he saw Shen Wei smiling at him. "Ah Lan!" But suddenly he turned back and walked away from him. "Wait! Why are you leaving? You promise to be with me forever! You promise!" As he ran after him but suddenly his feet became frozen. "No! Xiao Wei! Help me here! Don't leave me!" But Shen Wei ignored him and left him in that cold, dark place.

He suddenly woke up unexpectedly bumping into Guo's forehead. "Ouch! Calmed down, would you?!" As he rubbed his forehead. Da quing quickly came to his side as well. "You have a nightmare again?" Guo was not surprised seeing you're beloved dead is so traumatic. "Yunlan! Don't worry, we're still here for you!"

But suddenly Yunlan grabbed Guo's hands, making him almost jump in surprise. Who wouldn't Guo still have a crush on Yunlan. "Guo! Da quing! I need both of your help! I want to search for Shen Wei at the underworld kingdom! Help me!"

Back to the underworld kingdom, Minister Ou Yang was called by the councilor as they needed to replace King Yezun because of his death. Minister Ouyang pleaded that King Yezun is still alive, and he needs just a few days' rest. "But as I've heard his using black magic and killing our people! And he also killed King Shen Wei!"

Minister Ouyang lied, "That's not true! There's no evidence he done that! My daughter is always with him! And beside we need him since our previous king is gone!" In an hour, Minister Ouyang came to the royal chamber. He was called that a certain someone just woke up, "Where am I? Who are you?" Minister Ouyang quickly went to his side, "Your majesty, you woken up! King Yezun! Don't you recognize me?! I'm Minister Ouyang, and she is your fiancee Zhu Hong, my daughter!"

Zhu Hong looks blankly at him. His father pushed her to be beside King Yezun. "Fiancee?!" He asks. "Yes! You two were about to get married when the Sky kingdom attacked us, and you were knocked out by Prince Yunlan and his geges!" The said Yezun scratched his head as their something he felt that is not right. Minister Ouyang noticed it. He signals his daughter to hug her fiance.

"Don't worry, everything will be alright, and you will regain your memory! I promise!" While she embraces him. Suddenly the said King Yezun just remembered that he also promised someone as well.
But he can't remember who.

Meanwhile, Yunlan came in the underworld kingdom with Mingling, Guo, and Da quing. "You're father gonna kill me for this!" But he ignored Da quing 's words and came running to the frozen river. He suddenly kneeled and cried Shen Wei's name. Making some soldiers startled and alert. General Ping and Chu were surprised to see them. "What are they doing here?!" Shout General Ping. As he signal his soldier to arrest Mingling.

Guo and Da quing trying to calm Yunlan, but he never heard their words. "Stop him from crying!" General Ping command Chu. "But sir his mourning for the lost of his husband's life!" As Yunlan kept pounding on the ice when suddenly it broke. All of them sweat, "How did he do that?!" General Ping was amazed and called the soldiers to quickly find King Shen Wei's body.

But no one finds it, they were startled when the horn of the kingdom calls for them. They were all summond back. Yunlan still want to find his husband's body when a news shocked him. King Yezun still well and alive. And is gonna marry Zhu Hong. "They what?! His a criminal! He killed my Xiao Wei! I won't allow that!" Yunlan angrily march toward the kingdom. "Hey! Hey! Don't cause another trouble!" Da quing trying to stop him.

While Guo and Chu look at each other. "How are you my lord?" Chu ask. Guo snob him, "You don't even visit me in my home?! Now you're asking?" Chu smirk, "Well I'm busy finding our king's body you know that?"

In the kingdom everyone was preparing for the wedding. "STOP! ALL OF YOU!!!" Yunlan shout making everyone look at him. "It's the previous queen!" Said one of the maids as they bow to him. The officials sneared but bow in respect to him since he married they're previous King Shen Wei. "What are you doing here your royal highness?" Minister Ouyang sweat but trying his stotic face on Yunlan.
"I've heard that traitor Yezun is alive and now you all celebrating for his coming wedding?! He killed my husband! I won't allow it!"