Wrap Around You

Yunlan woke up feeling sore all over his body, and the culprit of it is nowhere to be found.

Until he lay his eyes at the side of the window. Shen Wei stood there shirtless. Deeply thinking on something. Yunlan is trying to find his clothes but can't find it. He quickly covered his naked body with the blanket and stood up to get near his husband.

"What are you thinking?" He asks. Shen Wei swiftly took him into his arms. That's when Yunlan noticed how beautiful his husband was. The light of the moon beam shines to his beautiful face. Making Yunlan mesmerized more to Shen Wei's beauty.

"I will take back what is mine, and no one will ever harm you again!" Yunlan was quite surprised at what he said. "Can we not stay here happily and forget those worries of yours?" While pouting cutely to him.

"What?! I can't! If I didn't come back to my kingdom, yours would also be endangered too! My didi wants war and wants to take everything!" Yunlan chuckled, "Isn't that what you want?" Shen Wei made a serious face, "Once! But when I met you, you're the only one I want! And to protect!

The people here want you out of here! So why stay in a place where people don't like you?" Shen Wei asks while nibbling his neck and ear. Yunlan is getting hard on concentrating to talk because of Shen Wei's touch. "Not all! My family is here and mmmph!" Shen Wei shut him off with a kiss following of taking off his blanket.

As he carried Yunlan back to bed and made love to him. Yunlan is failing in the argument since Shen Wei's touch is melting his body more. "I don't want to leave my family!" He tried to reason. But Shen Wei replied to him by thrusting inside. Yunlan winded his long legs onto his waist to penetrate him more, filling up his seeds inside as he became one with his husband. "Wherever I go, you will follow!" Shen Wei whispered to his ears. But the surprise thing Yunlan flipped him up.

"No, I won't!" He answered back eventhough his tired and Shen Wei was still inside of him. Shen Wei smirked, "You're truly are my queen! No one can tame you! Well, except for me?!" As he flipped him back and cage him in his arms. "Handsome! And fiercly that's what I want! You truly make me crazy that I want to eat you more!" He suck his lips while ridding him more that night. Yunlan wants to protest, but his body is doing the other way. Enjoying Shen Wei's touch.

The next day as the preparation for the wedding. The bride is pouting angrily at his groom whose smirking every minute. King Xin ci from afar thinking deeply if Wei wei is the king of the underworld. Why did he release his son and rescue him? There are still many questions bubbling inside of him. Until Yang gone near him.

"Father! If you're not certain, then why do we still continue this event?! We should send Wei wei to the celler so he can't use his power against us!" King Xin ci hush him, "I want to know something, my son, so be patient!" As he saw Yunlan scolding Shen Wei as he thought his flirting with the braidsmaids. Well, actually, it's the other way around since Shen Wei became the champion. Every ladies in Sky Kingdom want a piece of him as he became famous.

"Don't frown your pretty little face on me. As you know, they're nothing compared to you!" He smiled, making Yunlan's heart beat fast. "Don't act cute because you're not!" He almost stumps away, but Shen Wei holds him into his place. As he clung his hands on his waist. "Ah! Don't be jealous! You're the one I'm gonna marry with no one else!" He tried to kiss the struggling Yunlan when they heard a cough. Yunlan sweat seeing who it is.

There stood Zhuiji, Yunlan's tutor. His burned blue hair is now short thanks to his naughty pupil. As he congratulate the couple and warns Shen Wei if he really wants to be his student's husband for real. "Good luck! You'll be needing it!" He said. Shen Wei laughs loud, making the other guests look at him, even King Xin ci and his sons.

"Thanks! Indeed I am lucky! His one of a kind." Looking lovingly at his bride to be. Da quing whose the ring bearer want to puke hearing it. Yunlan just hit him on the shoulder. Zhuiji frown and leave the couple. As he didn't like Shen Wei smile. "Hypocrites!" He told himself. But Shen Wei heard it and pointed his finger on one of his feet and zapped and ice unto it.

Zhuiji slipped while walking and fall on the ground making everyone laugh. He quickly stand up and run away eventhoughhis lymping. "No one will talk to my wife like that and get away with it!" Yunlan suddenly warn him to stop talking as he notice his family looking at them. "Why?! I can't take anyone even you're father!" That made Yunlan angry.

"If you fight my family I will never speak nor see you again!" He sternly said. Making Shen Wei stop. "If we get married they will be you're family as well! I don't want any conflict between my family. They all that I have!" He accidentally shout at him. When he realize what he have done. He sweat as the people look at them again. Even Da quing hide under one of the tables as he thought Shen Wei will be furious and make everything into ice. Yunlan swallowed hard and about to apologize when Shen Wei suddenly laugh again.

Luckily their conversation is not heard by his family as they are busy handling the guests coming."You're soooo cute!" Shen Wei said while he was about to pinch Yunlan's cheeks. Yunlan on the other hand thought Shen Wei will hit him. But instead grabbed his both cheeks. "That's why I love you very much!" And kiss his plump lips.

King Xin ci have notice it and can't help to cry a little. "My little rascal have found the right one for him! Look how they lovingly care for each other!" Yang and his brothers sweat, "Are you sure father?" Yang is not yet convince.

Meanwhile Chu waken up under the big tree and scream as he remembered he should be protecting his king. But instead Guo's face suddenly got near him. "Hua! What's wrong?!" Chu tried to denied anything. When General Sang found them with his few servants, "There! I told you, sir, they have a secret relationship!" Shout one of the servants who caught Chu back then. "What?! Are you serious?!" Both shout.