The Taste Of Those Sweet Lips

The king was shocked he was kissed by Yunlan. Suddenly, memory kept flooding as he wanted more to taste that sweet nectar.

As the kisses ended, Yunlan thought that the king would be angry. Instead, he was pulled to his embrace and kissed passionately. "Mmmmmph!" He wanted to tell the king to uncuff him. But the king was so immersed in kissing him until his brought to his large bed and was pinned down.

Shen Wei forgot who he was and started stripping Yunlan while kissing him. Yunlan, on the other hand, forgot his reason why he kissed him and started moaning his name. As those hands caress and run down his bare body, making it hot. Shen Wei lastly took off his clothes as he didn't know the reason why he wanted to become one with the said person underneath him.

While lifting his legs, he kissed it and called Yunlan unexpectedly. Yunlan stopped his moaning, "Xiao Wei! Did you remember me now?" He asked but was replied by Shen Wei with the thrust into his hole. Making it a little pain and euphoria. As his body suddenly jerked in time of Shen Wei thrust.

Back to the dungeon, Chu suddenly came knocking off the guards and freeing Guo and Da quing. "Are you alright?!" He hugged Guo, quickly ignoring Da quing surprised stare. "Are you two an item now?!" He asks. Guo got shy but nodded in reply. "His my hero who always rescue me!" He shyly said.

Da quing roll his eyes, "Can we stop this lovey dovey for a moment and rescue my friend! That king might be tourching him!" Both agree and left quickly before the other guards notice them. "Help me!" Shout Mingling. "And why would we do that?" Ask Guo. "Because I know Minister Ouyang uses Naru's power to make King Shen Wei lose his memory!"

Da quing arch his brow, "How did you know that?!" Mingling explained that the other prisoners saw what they had done. "And do you see Naru here in the dungeon? Minister Ouyang, free him in order he will work for him!" Both companions look at each other.

Back to Yunlan, who was flipped on his back and screaming Shen Wei's name over and over. "Stop saying his name! I'm King Yezun! Not my gege!" He whispered to his ears while riding more to him. "If you're not Xiao Wei why are you making love to me?! The real Yezun hates me to the core for throwing soup at him!" That made the king stop thrusting at him. "Soup?"

That gave Yunlan a chance to flip him up. But the king grabbed his wrist and pulled back to him. He made him hit his soft bundle as they both burst at one another. And fall down to each other embrace. "I'm liking you now more than my fiancee. She always gave me her cold shoulder, unlike you, who set fire in my desire." Yunlan wants to explain because his Shen Wei is quite exhausted to reply as he sleeps beside him instead.

Minister Ouyang went to his secret door, where he chained Naru so can't use his power against him. "Quickly make a spell to get rid of our former queen, Yunlan!" Hearing that make him laugh, "so he woken up and now tried to reclaim his man!" Minister Ouyang shut him with a slap, "Just do as I say! We need our king since your friend is dead!" While he unchained him. "And don't you dare use your power against me! Because I still hold the key to your chain feet!"

That made Naru frown but do as he said and made a poisonous bee that will stung Yunlan to death. The bee flew toward the bed chamber of the sleeping couple and about to sting Yunlan. When the king sensed it and immediately frozen it. Naru senses his bee been killed and sends more to it. Shen Wei now realize that now someone wants to harm Yunlan.

When he heard his guards outside shouting, they tried to defend themselves from the swarming bees. A few of them escape and fly toward Yunlan again. This time, Shen Wei eyes changed, and everything went cold and frozen. That woke Yunlan with a yelp as everything was cold.

Shen Wei quickly covered his lover with a blanket. When he realized he was bare naked. "Wait a second author! I'm his wife remembered!" Yunlan frown. "But still, he doesn't remember you!" That made Yunlan laugh, "Oh yeah, I forgot!" Shen Wei frown, "Who are you talking to?" He was confused to Yunlan. "No one!" And make his cute smile.

Shen Wei smirked and defends Yunlan from the bees. Back to Chu, Mingling, Guo, and Da quing notice the bees attacking the royal chamber. "We need to find out where the bees are coming! We need to separate to finish the job!" Guo didn't agree on it. "You two need to help them while I and Mingling follow where the bees are coming from!" Guo about to protest, but Chu kissed him quickly and left with Mingling. Da quing roll his eyes. "Come on now, Romeo!" As he pulled Guo to run toward the bed chamber. But Guo ran the other way.

"What just happened?! I can't do this alone!" Da quing have no choice but to save his friend. Meanwhile, Chu and Mingling just found where the hide out of Minister Ouyang and Naru. When Naru is about to control Shen Wei using a small puppet. Chu uses his magic string to get the doll.

Back to Shen Wei, he didn't understand why suddenly his body move on its own. And he almost hit Yunlan with his fist. "What is happening to me?!" As he tried to control his body but someone pulling him left and right. "Xiao Wei! What's wrong?!" Yunlan was shocked as well their guards on what happened to their king.

Back to Chu, who is pulling the doll away when Minister Ouyang caught it's other arm and tried to get it back. Naru was about to use his magic on Chu when Mingling used his own power to stop him. Naru just laughed and sent his own bees toward him. And about to use his magic toward Chu again when Guo came. He commands the plants and vines there to wrap Naru to stop him from using his power.

Da quing, on the other hand, saw the unexpected scene. The mighty Shen Wei can't control his power and almost freezing everyone who got near him, even his friend. His body acted fast without thinking and knocking down Shen Wei with one blow by his foot. Yunlan shouted, seeing his husband fell and quickly came to his aid.