Don't You Dare Forget

Chu didn't know what to do at first. Then he blow another sleeping sand on Guo's face.

     Meanwhile  Mingling trying to get a chance to get near the arena  to kill Shen Wei

     Meanwhile  Mingling trying to get a chance to get near the arena  to kill Shen Wei.  Whose trying to knock off Yang by clutching his neck to make him unconcious. 

    Yunlan notice this and skip from his seat to take a closer look whose the stranger whose looking directly at his husband. Mingling aiming again his needless toward Shen Wei  as the crowd gone wild at the fight. Shen Wei  saw this and quickly let go of Yang. To get out of the range when the needles are release.

   Yang deflect this stopping the fight as the crowd gone silent unto what is going on. But he continue to attack Shen Wei  again. Mingling sigh and took another angle but didn't  realize he will face Yunlan as he was found out. Two pairs  now are fighting.  One in the ring and the other outside.

   Chu on the other hand hug Guo who fainted in his arms and about to leave him there. When General Sang trying to find his didi with few servants. "Shoot!" Chu quickly hid dragging Guo with him. Guo eyes open for a few second to see whose carrying him before he close his eyes again.

   Meanwhile  Yunlan trying to find out whose the assassin who came to kill his husband.  He tried to grabbed him by the arms to be electricuted but Mingling is fast and trying to run away before his mask is unvail. "Oh no you won't!" Yunlan shout running fast while caughting his robe.

   Shen Wei  whose still fighting Yang saw Yunlan from a distance fighting the assassin.  Who draw his  dagger out of his pocket. Shen Wei  knew the dagger's mark. One thrust  of it to a god it will kill him. Without thinking his powers came back and struck Yang with his ice power. Making him stuck in his place  while Shen Wei  made a hundred sharp small spikes hurling toward Mingling.

   Mingling jump out of it  and dropped his dagger, as he quickly run off. But before he leaves ten ice spikes hit him at the back. Yunlan was shocked at first seeing that ice spikes that help him. As he know who owns it. He suddenly  heard the cheered of his people as Yang was defeated by Shen Wei.  King Xin ci was intrigue on what happened.

   "Yang never loose to anyone?" And that ice power remaind him of a certain someone. Yunlan's brothers can't believe their gege lost the fight but somehow releive as they know their didi have found someone who will stand by their didi's side. A worthy brother in law as they say.

   Da quing  gulp down seeing that ice and notice Wei wei change of attitude.  Even Yunlan whose now afraid to go near him. But he have no choice since his father called him. "Come my son! Aren't you gonna congratulate  you're champion?" King Xin ci wave at him. Yunlan slowly approach his husband and congratulating  him when Shen Wei  roughly pulled him to his embrace and whispered,  "I know what have you done my little  troublemaker!" He smirk.

   Yunlan swallowed hard and tried to explain on what he did. But Shen Wei shut him off with a passionate kiss. Everyone cheered as they thought  their prince finally found the man of his dream.

   His prize will be sharing one room with Yunlan before the wedding.  Shen Wei sit comfortably  on the bed while Yunlan stand far away from him. Like a child that was caught by his parents that he done something naughty. "Come here!" Shen Wei  wave at him. "I'm alright sleeping here!" Yunlan batting his cute, brown eyes on him so he would forgive him.

    "This is not a request but a command! Come here right now!" Shout Shen Wei while patting his side.  Yunlan quickly sit near him. Making Shen Wei cage him to his embrace. "My little  wife, don't be too scared at me. I won't  eat you alive? Not yet!"  While his checking Yunlan if he have injury from the assassin. Yunlan sweat, "This does mean you forgive me my beloved husband?" While trying to be cute at him. "Let's see how good you're perfomance this night? Maybe I will forgive you?"

   He suddenly  kiss him harshly while taking off his clothes. At the banquet as the other gods are celebrating.  King Xin ci trying to find the couples. "Where are they?!" He ask. "Dear father I believe  brother in law wanted Yunlan quickly as they slept in their room early." Yeng said. "What?! But they're not wed yet?!" King Xin ci about to stand when his third son stop him.

   "Let them be father! I see didi love him too! And beside they will be marry tomorrow so no problem  about it!" Da quing  want to laugh or cry hearing that. "They're  already married if they only knew! Poor friend of mine! I guess Shen Wei have his memory back?" He whispered to himself. Yung on the other hand still catering to his gege Yang whose still injured on the fight. "That ice! I never see such power like that! Even my strength can't break it!" He said. "I didn't know that beautiful  face hides a demon power!" Yung added. Hearing that made King Xin ci more suspicious about Shen Wei. "Yung! Did you find out about the assassin that barge in our territory?" He ask.

   "Not yet father! But I've found that dagger he used against my didi!" And gave to King Xin ci who frown seeing the mark.

   Back to Shen Wei and Yunlan. Yunlan didn't know how many times he moan and scream Shen Wei's name. As his husband thrust fast, inside of him making his body hot like fire while that thin, pink lips ravished  his plump, red lips and neck. "You're only mine! Remember that!" Shen Wei  whispered to his ear while nibbling it. Yunlan can't hide his desired for more as he scream yes. "Darn! Why his so goodlooking! I can't say no to him!" He said to himself. While Shen Wei ride him more as he burst inside of him.

   In an hours as they finished,  Yunlan is so exhausted to move while Shen Wei caressing his face. "Why are you so handsome that I can't  stay mad at you?" That made Yunlan chuckled hearing what his husband said, "Does that mean I've done a great job and you have forgiven me?" Shen Wei  smirk, "I'm not done with you yet!" That made Yunlan widen his eyes, "What?!" As they made another round.

   Back to Chu who hide under  a big tree and fallen asleep.  Forget his carrying the unconcious Guo with him. Whose starting to wake up now. He almost shout seeing his in the arms of someone. But stop as he saw it was Hua. He blushed  seeing how Hua's face is his type and so near him. And decide to snuggle more and sleep with him.