My Hero

Shen Wei's caravan went through the forbidden darkness outside their kingdom.

Every creature or monster that attack them are frozen to death by Shen Wei's power. "No rock will be untern until we find my wife!" He shouted. General Ping and his men didn't know which to be frightened more the monsters outside or the anger of their king.

Back to Yunlan and Da quing whose running fast because their being chased by a grounder monster. A big creature worms like monsters who are burying under the ground and pulling its prey underneath it. It has long tentacles, a hundred eyes, and a big mouth with huge teeth. It grabbed Yunlan when he trip.

"Da quing! Help!" As he was being dragged under the ground by it. Da quing tried to pull him away from it. But the monster is pretty strong for Da quing. "Will no one save us?!" He tried his might to pull his friend. As he thinks everything is lost, a bigger flying monster who looks like a bat came. And swoop the worm creature away from them. Luckily, it's tentacles let go of Yunlan who droup to Da quing with a thud. "Aww!"

They almost got a break from running, but the bat creature easily swallowed the worm monster and now eyeing them to be it's next meal. "Run toward the cave!" Shout, Yunlan. As they hurriedly went to it. Just finding out there's another plant monster waiting for them. They dodge it's tentacles but not the bat creature. And easily captured it. As it's real, a huge body emerges underneath the ground.

Its body looks like a big shell and suddenly open it's big mouth to eat the bat beast. The bat creature tried to fight it, but it's pretty too big for it. And tried to flee, but its feet were caught, and it was pulled by the plant creature and swallowed it easily. Not a bone nor its wings was left. Yunlan and Da quing swallowed hard as it's huge eyes looked upon them. "Run!" Scream Da quing.

Back to Yezun as he led Yang and his team toward the kingdom of Shen Wei. Yang convince his father to remain in Sky Kingdom and let him and his brothers with few men rescue their didi. "I don't trust this old man father. Please stay here and guard our kingdom and let us go your sons to rescue Yunlan didi!" He whispered to him.

Yezun frowns hearing that King Xin ci stayed. As he want him to accompany him to being lost in the dark abyss while rescuing Yunlan. Just like two birds hitting one stone. Getting rid of his gege and their enemy while he rule both kingdom.
"Maybe I should plan another in getting rid of Xin ci. At least my gege and his men are fighting many monsters there. We can easily slip. And let them meet." He smiled evily but stopped as Yang came to tell him everything was ready to depart.

Back to Shen Wei, he was separated from his men because the group of orcs attacked them, and the sand storm suddenly came. "No storm will stop me from finding my wife!" As he used his enormous power stopping the sand storm as it became ice and continued his journey. Suddenly, he heard scream from a far end and galloped his horse toward there.

Yunlan tried to get Da quing out of the tentacles off the plant. His friend clawed and bite it to let go of him. But in return, he was the one being captured by it. And now Yunlan tried to electricute it but remembered the chains are still on his wrists. His power is off, and he decided he would use a big rock to throw it toward the creature. "Yunlan! Save yourself!" Shout Da quing. "No way, I'm gonna leave you!" But as he thrown the rock, it just bounces back at the monster with no scratch. Yunlan sweat, "He...he...would you believe I'm only joking?" He bat his eyes on the beast. The monster became angry, wrapped his other tentacles upon him, and pulled Yunlan to be eaten.

Suddenly, the atmosphere became cooler as Shen Wei came and frozen the beast. As he clicked his fingers, the beast cracked easily and caught Yunlan to his arms. "Xiao Wei!" He wrapped his arms around his neck and cried. But stop as he felt Shen Wei 's fuming with rage. "You naughty wife! Are you trying to escape?" Yunlan denied it and blinking his cute, brown eyes to forgive him. He is about to entangle himself away from his angry husband. Shen Wei wouldn't let go of him.

In a minute, they stayed in the cave for a while as Shen Wei inspected Yunlan's wounds. While Da quing in cat form, still sleeping from exhaustion. He healed every Yunlan's wound. Seeing his well, he suddenly pulled him to a steamy kiss. "Mmmmmph.....not here! Da quing is with us he might wake up and the monsters!" His wife protested as he became red.

"No monsters dare come near me! Beside were protected by my power here! And about Da quing his sleep as a log because of the exercise you put him into. I want my own time with you!" And slipped off his robe. As Shen Wei kisses and caresses his body in an intimacy way. Yunlan can't resist his beautiful husband and tries not to moan loudly not to wake up his friend.

As Shen Wei sat up and pulled Yunlan toward him. Yunlan almost yelp in surprise as his husband suddenly entered inside of him. And made his body ride him some more. "Xiao ......Wei....." That's the only word he speaks as Shen Wei smashed his thin, pink lips against his red, plump lips. While holding his bare back as he thrust further. Yunlan is looking so hot and delicious, making Shen Wei crazy for him. As his phase became fast. And Yunlan can no longer resist screaming in ecstasy to become one with him in that steamy night.

Shen Wei is sure now that he has the right mate, his waiting the whole year of his life. Once he remembered his father words, "If you find the right one for you never ever let him go! Even the world is ruined!" As he genuinely smiled while eating Yunlan up.