Creat A Diversion

Shen Wei and Zhu Hong were surprised as they couldn't reach their destination portal.

"Who blocked our way here?!" Zhu Hong asks herself. Shen Wei still uses his power to get out of the trap portal that Yezun and Naru made. "I knew they will come because of that traitor fiancee of yours!" Naru said as he predicted Zhu Hong would turn her back on Yezun for her people. So he made a trap for them.

Yezun gritted his teeth and pounded his fist on the armchair of the throne. "After all I have given to her! She betrayed me! Luckily, you're here, Naru, to prevent my gege from coming back in my kingdom!" He smirked. They didn't know another second party came. Yunlan with Da quing, Chu and Guo came at the back of the underworld kingdom unnotice.

There, General Ping is waiting for them. "Where's the king?!" Ask Chu. "Lord Yezun caught them with the help of Naru! We must make a portal for them so they can get out!" But he stopped his conversation when he noticed Chu had company.

He look in horror to see who Chu brought the wife of their king, Mr. Troublemaker that they want to kick out of their kingdom. "Hello!" Yunlan wave seeing his shocked face. General Ping pulled Chu, "Why did you bring that man again?!" Chu was puzzled as he didn't know the situation.

Guo whispered to Yunlan as they heard it, "So you also brought misfortune here?" He chuckled. Yunlan cough so all their attention are to him. "Stop chit chatting around. We need to save my husband! We can talk later!" And commanding them on how to rescue his husband and Zhu Hong as he got an idea.

"How can we make one without King Yezun and Naru knowing it?" General Ping ask. "Then will make a diversion!" Yunlan smirks as he looks at Da quing and Guo. Da quing sweat. "No way, I'm gonna do it!" But Yunlan persuaded him. "Da! I thought you're my best friend?!" While blinking his cute, brown eyes on him. "I told you I won't do it! Even if you kill me!" He shouted and was about to leave, but Chu caught him.

In a couple of minutes, Yunlan entered the hallway disguise as a rich and beared merchant with his two daughters. Da quing and Guo wear a colorful veil to cover their faces and clothes of the maiden citizen of the underworld kingdom. Chu also went as a bodyguard and servant of them. Bringing jewelry and richness. Making Yezun smile from ear to ear. "We come here to greet the new king!"

Yunlan tried to hide his anger, seeing Yezun and bow. As he introduced himself and his two lovely daughters. "Something suspicious about them?" Naru, look at them from head to foot. "What are you talking about?! Those two daughters of him are both lovely! Especially his elder daughter!" Yezun was known for liking beautiful women and money. Yunlan wink at his pretending elder daughter, which is Da quing. Who sweat seeing it. Because that's the signal that she should be flirting with Yezun.

Meanwhile General Ping called his trusted soldiers to know the location of their king. So he might make a portal for him to be free. "I hope the guy is distracting King Yezun good!" He told himself. As they tried to locate where he was.

Back to Yunlan, who introduced his two fake daughters to the king. Naru felt something weird and about to leave. Yunlan quickly pushed Guo toward him. As he signed him to distract Naru. He almost fell upon him when Naru caught him. Chu, seeing this, wants to smack Naru but didn't know why. Yunlan stopped him in the nick of time. "What are you doing? Remember this is for your king!" He whispered to him.

That makes Chu relax and go back to his post but can't help to clutch his fist. Seeing Guo flirt with Naru, who is struggling to get away from him. All of them are invited to eat with King Yezun as they discussed other issues. But Yezun didn't let go of Da quing and pulled him to sit on his lap. Da quing tried hard to laugh on it and not to be scared, so they might not be found out.

While the two main villains being distracted, Yunlan quickly placed sleeping pills on the drinks of the two. He signaled Da quing to make Yezun drink it as well to Guo to Naru. Yezun quickly drinks the wine Da quing gives while he giggles. Naru, on the other hand, was not convinced by Guo.

"Little flower! Why do you want me to drink this? I'm not thirsty." He smirked. Guo tried to be cute, "Sir! This wine is famous in our village and very expensive. While trying to give it to him. Chu, on the other hand, is running out of patient and wants to tie up the warlock instead. Seeing Naru's hand is caressing Guo's legs. Without any warning, Yezun suddenly fell unconscious on Da quing. Naru tried to help him when Chu's string bind his two hands. "Now!" Chu shout. Yunlan suddenly took the two magical cuffs to chain Naru's power. But he easily got out from Chu's string and fired his power toward them.

Da quing, on the other hand want to help them when a cold hand suddenly grip his arm. "Do you think you can fouled me! Little girl! I'm not easily knocked by your sleeping pills!" Yezun tried to pull Da quing toward him. When Yunlan suddenly electricuted him. Yezun shout in shock and remembered someone with the same power he had. "You?! Why did you come back here!" His attention now is with Yunlan and letting go of Da quing in the process.

In the meantime, back to the Sky kingdom. King Xin ci learned the newly wed couple vanish in their own party, and a fire message was given by Yunlan to him. They needed to do something in somewhere else and would come back. That time, General Sang had Mingling confess what his mission is and told King Xin ci. He suddenly crumpled the paper. "Yunlan! That brat!" He shout startling everyone. "Yang! Get the horses! We will retrieve you're troublesome didi!" Yang didn't know why his father erupting like a volcanoe and quickly do what he say.

Back to General Ping one of his soldiers found the portal where Yezun trap King Shen Wei and Zhu Hong and tried to open up for them.