To Leave Or Not Too

Yunlan can't believe that Shen Wei pulled him to an empty hall and started to kiss him.

Shen Wei noticed the anger and tense of his wifey after meeting the other guests. "What are we doing here? We still need to greet our visitors!" Yunlan suddenly became shy as he was cage by Shen Wei's embrace.

"We don't need to entertain them! I can't wait to have you!" When suddenly they are transport to their room as Shen Wei started to undress him. Yunlan can't resist the loving touch of his husband, and those kisses are melting him. He was suddenly yanked and carried to bed. And giggled as Shen Wei nibble his neck toward his bare body.

Meanwhile King Xin ci is trying to find them and called Da quing from the tree. Whose munching the bird he caught. "Da quing!" He shouted. Da quing almost choke and fall flat on the ground. "I told you it's forbidden to harm animals and eat birds here!" Da quing excuse himself, "It's not ours, sir! And sorry my instinct got the best of me!" He bow in fright.

"Not ours? How did it get in here? King Xin ci wonder but set aside as he commanded to find the couple. Da quing immediately sprinted away to find them. While King Xin ci called General Sang on the matter of security of the kingdom.

Yezun, on the other hand, curses on the one who ate his bird. As he can't see what's happening in Sky Kingdom. Naru told him to calm down as he got an idea to spoil the party. But he needs a few souls of people to do it. Yezun immediately dispatched his personal guards to get the souls that Naru needs.

Back to Shen Wei who flipped Yunlan down and ridding at him nonstop. Yunlan can't help to moan his name as he sets his body on fire. Shen Wei phase becoming faster as he heard his wife called his name. It turned him on and wanted to cum quickly so he can turn Yunlan again and ravished his plump lips as well his body. "Ah......Xiao.....Wei....." Yunlan called his name. Shen Wei quickly shut him off with a passionate kiss while thrusting more to him. "Mmmmmph....."

Back to Da quing, who was walking toward the hall when he saw a shadow of a woman peeking at every window and looking around. "Oh! No! Did that bastard assassin get away again?!" He said to himself as he thought it's Mingling. But was shocked to see it's a woman he barely known as Zhu Hong. "You!" Both shout in surprise and shut their mouth by their hands so no guards might hear them. "Catboy! I need to find our king! Or it's gonna be too late!" Da quing look puzzled on her. "What do you mean?"

Back then Yunlan and Shen Wei just finished what they're doing and snuggled to each other arms. "I want your family to know who I am. So no one will belittle you!" While Shen Wei kissing his head and caressing it. Yunlan whose sleepy, suddenly shot his cute, brown eyes open. "Wait! They can never know!" That made Shen Wei frown while Yunlan realize his mistake. "I mean I don't want them to know yet, please just now....." He pleaded and make a cute face by blinking his eyes on him.

"Why not?! Am I not worthy?!" He ask. In Yunlan's mind, "That's not it! My father is gonna kill me for marrying my kidnapper twice and the king of the underworld! Can't you understand that?!" He woe Shen Wei to not tell when suddenly Da quing came in cat form and accidentally fall on the couple. Yunlan screams in surprise while Shen Wei freeze him.

"Oh! No! It's Da quing! Unfreeze him Xiao Wei, please!" Shout, Yunlan. "Help me......Yunlan...." Da quing, whose frozen said. Shen Wei sighed and clicked his finger, unfreezing the cat. "Why did you do that?! I'm not the enemy here!" Da quing complain. "What did you want me to do? You just barge in!" Said Shen Wei.

In a minute, they meet Zhu Hong and told his king what happened to his kingdom. Shen Wei is not happy hearing what his didi have done to his people. "You need to come back, my king!" As she held his hand. Yunlan suddenly swat it as jealousy you can see on his face. "Ah, Lan! My people need me, you must understand! I must go back to reclaim my kingdom!" Yunlan can't believe what his hearing. "In our wedding day?! Now?"

Shen Wei was about to leave with Zhu Hong when Yunlan blocked his way. "You can't leave just like that?!" Shen Wei hugs his wife, "I'll come back for you after I reclaim my kingdom, I promise!" But Yunlan insists he wants to accompany him, but he refuses. "It's pretty dangerous now Naru is there!" Shen Wei pointed out. "We have no time! We need to leave!" Zhu Hong pulled Shen Wei. That made Yunlan widen his cute, brown eyes. As jealousy is burning inside of him.

Shen Wei noticed this. He suddenly pulled away from Zhu Hong. And took Yunlan into his embrace, "Please! Bear a little! I'm coming back for you!" And kiss his lips as he leaves. He made a big portal for the two of them and left Yunlan frowning. "Will you do as he say?" Yunlan almost jumped from his wits he forgot Da quing is also there.

"You scared me!" Yunlan rubbed his chest and smirked. "Da! You know I never obey any command!" Da quing almost dropped his eyes off, "I don't want to go back to that scary country! The monsters in the desert almost ate us!" But Yunlan's face saying different. Da quing sigh in defeat. "Tell me how do we get there? We don't know the portal we need to go too? And your father and siblings won't approve of it! They gonna get berserk knowing you will go there! And one problem more how will you tell them that you're new husband left you?! Huh?!"

Yunlan suddenly think and got an idea, he talk to Guo privately to let him see the assassin that they captured. And tell everything to him. That time Chu is with him and was shocked to know his king left with Zhu Hong. And he left him. "What?! His the king of the underworld that kidnapped you?! I won't allow that you go there!" Shout Guo.

Yunlan tried to persuade him. "Guo! Please! I thought you as one of my best friends who can understand me!" Guo tried to master his courage not to cry hearing Yunlan thought his just a friend. His about to say no when Chu intervened, "I will guide you there!" Guo was shocked hearing that. "Sorry Master Guo but it's about time you must know I'm not Hua but Chu the master string of the underworld!" And look at Yunlan. "Since you're my king's wife I will help you!" As he bow to Yunlan.