Jealous Bride

Yezun throws the wine his drinking to one of his spies when he learns Mingling's failure.

"Don't let Mingling come back here until I see my gege's head on the platter! If he fails again, you know what to do!" He shouted. The spy bow and leave.

Zhu Hong, who's about to go inside of Yezun's room, heard everything and confronted him. "Is it true our king is still alive?" Yezun glared at her, suddenly she couldn't talk or breathe. "Stop interfering in my plan, woman!" As he released her from his spell. "Don't you dare tell this to anyone, or you're tribe will be endangered!" As he leaves her crying inside his room.

Back to the wedding, Shen Wei gleefully answered yes to the priest that he wanted to marry Yunlan. King Xin ci tried to hold his tears in joy. While Yunlan also answered yes to the priest, everyone rejoices for the couple." Suddenly Shen Wei swung Yunlan into his arms and kissed him.

They didn't notice a black crow that came from the underworld spying on them. Yezun gritted his teeth in anger, seeing his gege happy. "Laugh all you want gege for the next time you will soon cry a river!" Suddenly, he got an idea." He summoned one of his warlock friends, Naru, who was banished by his gege on working on evil magic and using his people soul to do it

When he came he smiled evily, "I didn't know you're the new king here? You should have told me! I'm hurt." Faking a cry. Yezun smirk, "I need you to do something, and I'll give you the souls that you need." Minister Ouyang, who's passing by, heard this. "No!" As he hide and see Naru talking to their new king. "What's that crazy guy doing here? He might use my tribe again! I can't let that happen!" He quickly went to find his daughter and tell her what he had seen. Zhu Hong frowns hearing about this, " I can't let this happen again! Father, I will find help!" And went to the secret tunnel to get to Sky Kingdom.

Shen Wei was having a time of his life. Yunlan really now belongs to him. He never let go of his hand. Even in entertaining friends and relatives. His like a magnet attached to whatever he goes, and the funny thing is Da quing was also dragged with them. Since his the ring bearer and the servant of Yunlan.

"Prince Yunlan! Congratulations on your wedding!" One of the senators of the kingdom approached him with his son. Whom Yunlan have a fight recently about Shen Wei. The son frowns to Yunlan and smiles to Shen Wei as he reaches for his hand. Yunlan arch his brow and quickly took it instead.

"Don't you dare touch my man!" He whispered to him while smiling. The guy glared at him but was pulled away by his father when his about to reply, seeing that might cause a fight. Shen Wei can't help to smirk, "Are you jealous?" He asks. "No way! And could you let go of my hand?" But Shen Wei replied to him by tightening more his hold, making him sweat.

As they enjoyed the party, a hooded woman suddenly appeared, noticing by Shen Wei as he let go of Yunlan's hand. Yunlan was releive a little but got allert when Shen Wei followed the hooded person. "Whose that? Is he invited?" He wondered but was startled by Da quing as he turned into a human. "She seems familiar? Where did I see her?" Hearing that it's a woman he tried to follow him but was blocked by relatives who want to congratulate him.

Meanwhile, Shen Wei called Zhu Hong's name as he noticed her. The hooded person stopped in her track as Shen Wei approached. But was shocked that she suddenly pulled a knife and about to plunge it upon his chest. Luckily, Chu came quick and defended him with his magic string. As he caught and wrapped him up with it. "Mingling!" He shout. As the said person about to bit his tongue to kill himself but Chu stopped him. Shen Wei, thank Chu and unvail the real face of Mingling.

"Did my didi sent you?!" He ask. Mingling denied at first. When suddenly his half body turned into ice. He became scared and feared his former king have his power back. "I save you're tribe in the name of the unification of our people! But because of what you did, I might obliterate them!" Suddenly, Mingling confesses to save his tribe. "My lord! Don't! I will tell the truth that you're didi have command me to do it! If I didn't do it he will hurt my people and sibling!"

Back to Yunlan, who is getting worried and jealous on why his groom leaves him at the party alone. "Da! Can you find my Wei wei?" Da quing quickly transformed into a cat and run to find Shen Wei as he felt Yunlan is getting angry. Suddenly, a cough was heard at his back. General Sang and Guo came late and congratulated him. "Where's the groom? Why I can't see him with you? He should be welcoming the guest as well?" Guo ask. General Sang elbows his didi to stop his questions.

Yunlan lie and laugh, "Wei wei just went to the bathroom to freshen up!" As he laugh to hide his anger. Guo felt it and want to continue more when General Sang pulled him away. "I know you feel sour that Yunlan choose someone else and not you! But stop being a child! And be mature about this!" He whispered to his didi. Who flinch his touch. As he know he didn't want to go to the celebration as he might cry. But his gege have no choice and is one of the important people that needed to greet Yunlan for his wedding.

In a minute Shen Wei came with Da quing. Yunlan welcome him pouting. "Where have you been? Or you found a new lover! Just tell me and I will leave you!" He cross his arm and turn his back. Shen Wei find it cute and give him a back hug. Yunlan tried to get away but Shen Wei hold him tight and kiss his cheek to calm him down. "It's not what you think! Right Da quing?" Shen Wei look at the cat. Da quing swallowed hard, "Yes his right! I found him alone in the garden!"

Yunlan didn't want to beleive the two when suddenly fireworks displayed in the sky. Making everyone turn to look at it. "We will talk after this!" Yunlan face his husband who replied him with a kiss on his plump lips. "Sure! And more!" Shen Wei whispered to his ears making Yunlan red. "I think I'm gonna puke!" Da quing said it to himself when he heard this. While he distance himself to them he notice a black crow watching them. "I think I'm gonna have a good meal today!" As he target the bird.