Six | Valerie

When I got back from Boston I sent a text to Blake. It was almost eleven at night. I was tired from the long day. Granted I placed first, but it took a lot out of me. I feel out of shape. I'm going to have to talk to Mitchell about getting into shape more, especially if that little routine took a lot out of me. After competing all day, the competition and ceremony ended at about seven. We were able to get food at the airport and make our two and a half hour flight back to Michigan. I still have to drive back to school.

Blake texted me back and told me to come to his place. Blake rents a house and has a pretty nice set up. This year he isn't living with Jaxon or Trevor. I really loathe both of those jackasses for what they roped Brock into. He is still living with Jacoby and another hockey player, but I forgot his name. I think it's either Craig or Chris. There are five of them living together, the other two are lacrosse players like Blake. In the house Blake has the only bedroom that is downstairs and he really made it a nice sanctuary. He tries to keep people out of his space.

I uber-ed back to Blake's place and he let me in. Once I was in he locked the door and led me downstairs. When I got there I saw he had pasta waiting on the little coffee table. He has a small little hangout down here with an old leather loveseat and a coffee table. There's a few bean bags down here as well as a TV. "Did you make pasta?" I turned back to him and he smiled at me. Blake wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed the side of my neck.

"I figured you'd be hungry. You told me all you ate was a breakfast sandwich from the airport Starbucks." I nodded and took the macaroni and cheese bowl and sank into the loveseat.

"I appreciate this, Blake." He sat down next to me and looked up to the movie playing on the screen. His hand rested on my thigh while I ate.

"How was the competition? Anyone you going to see again in the Olympics?"

"I don't think so, but some of them will be at the National competition in November."

"Fuck, you still have to do that one?" He looked over to me and I smiled at him. His blue eyes looked over my face. "That's a lot of pressure, especially as you gear up for the Olympics."

"Yeah, but luckily I have Rox and Mitchell by me. Rox is trying to create muted versions of what I plan to do in the Olympics."

"Does that help? Will that mess you up in the Olympics?" I shrugged and put another spoonful of macaroni in my mouth.

"I hope not, but my routines will be different in tempo I hope." I finished my macaroni and rested into Blake letting the movie help me decompress. Blake has a warm body. He's always giving off heat. He's about 6'2'' which is a tad above me at 5'3''. My eyes started to get heavy and Blake turned the movie off and brought us into his room. I sighed in comfort as he laid me back on the bed. He chuckled and I opened my eyes to see him staring back at me. "Comfy?"

"Mhm. Today was long for some reason."

"Oh yeah? Some reason? I wonder what that could be?" He smirked down at me and I rolled my eyes at him in a playful manner. I climbed into his bed and up by the pillows. I took off my USA team sweatshirt and tossed it to the chair he has across the room.

Blake ruffled through his drawers and pulled out a U of M t-shirt and tossed it to me. "I know you hate sleeping in pants." I blushed and nodded at the comfort he gave me in that moment. I really do hate sleeping in pants. Although, my joggers wouldn't be horrible to sleep in. I pulled my joggers off and took my shirt and bralette off as well. I pulled his shirt over me and he came by to take my clothes and place them on the chair. As he grabbed the clothes he attached his lips to mine. His tongue skimmed against my bottom lip before he lightly nibble on it. I parted my lips and let him take control of the moment. Our tongues battled for a while and I gasped lightly when he put his hand at the base of my neck and lightly tugged on my hair, letting him in deeper. When he pulled back he left kisses down my jawline to my neck.