Part 8; Ancient Build

Grian pov:

...The Watcher's over view.

It's a place similar to the second mycelium base, but the colour where those of Watchers...

"Xelqua! So nice to see you again!"
"No... Not here... Not again..."

I didn't want to move or look to wards Him...

"Why aren't you happy to be home?"

I looked down to my feet. Not wanting to make any eye contact.

"Xelqua! Answer when your asked a question!"

I didn't want to talk but then I'll get badly hurt if I don't...

"This place is hell..."

I didn't change my view I saw his feet before me, and he knelt down and lifted my head to face him...

"Repeat that..."
"T-this place... is... H-hell..."

I felt his eyes through his mask... He went to grab something...

Then everything became white...

----

When I open my eyes I was back in the hermit empire in bed.

"S...Scar..?"
"Huh? Grain!"

Scar swong his arms around me and over his shoulder X, Fwip and Doc looked relieved but also considered.

"Are you alright?"
"Y-yeah I'm fine..."

Scar sat up and kissed me on the head. All that was on my mind was... He was going to put a mask on me if I was there any longer, thankfully I wasn't and I'm guessing Fwip brought me back...

"So until we get some clarification from Ji- the Listener... But you need to stay in bed and Fwip will be checking on you time to time and obviously Scar will be by your side until we can let you can leave bed"
"Ok... More time with my boyfriend! Yay"

Scar had the biggest grin and turned to the trio now by the door.

"Thanks for the help!"
"No problem mate, it's what friends do!"

And they left after Doc, then Scar turned to me and his face was showing that he was concerned...

"Are you OK? Please tell me the truth, and I promise not to tell anyone if you don't want me to"

I could tell from his expression that even if he was serious about it then I won't lie to him...

"W-well... After I was killed, I went somewhere known as the Watchers overview. And the boss..? Head..? Of all the Watchers was there and he was happy that I had returned... Though I wasn't, he asked me why aren't I happy to be home... and I said that, this place is hell and he appeared infrount of me and... and..."

I looked up at Scar, who just pulled me up onto his lap and held on to me and whispered into my ear.

"Don't force yourself, you obviously don't want to say it, so you don't have to!"

I nodded and sunk into him, I felt safe...

As I slowly fell asleep I felt Scar moving me back onto the bed, kissing my forehead and get up... presumably to get something...

But... I didn't feel safe without him in the room Watchers are notorious for getting their 'victims' and... Run away Watchers... At their weakest points and when their alone... And I didn't want to wear that mask again...

I sat up refusing to sleep and wait till Scar was back and obviously cluddle up into him and then fall asleep as to me in this moment of time it's best...

After an hour or so Scar returned, hold onto a tray of food, wich just by the smell I could tell he made them.

"Oh! Who long have you been awake for?"
"Sonce you left... Watchers are still out to get me, and... I feel safe when ypur around..."
"Aww, you don't have to be like that love, you know I'll always be there for you"

He placed the tray down onto the bedside cabinet and layed down next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist then rolled over to be on his back and with me on him... I was blushing like a strawberry

"Scar... Why did you do this?"
"Because I wanted to and could as well as making sure your going to be fine!"
"Well... I kinda wanna sit up..."
"Ok!"

He sat up and I placed my legs around his waist and hands onto his chest, as he brought his knees up.

"Love you Scar..."
"Love you too"

I moved my hands from his chest and into his hair.

"Who do get your hair so soft?"
"I'll never tell you!"
"But I'm your future husband..."
"Don't try and play that card with me, you won't win"

And obviously being the pure meaning of chaos I grabbed a pillow and hit Scar in the face with it

"You challenging me?"
"So that's how we're ganna play?"
"What?"

Scar that got the pillow and did that same hitting my face with the pillow...

"No... Your stronger!"
"Fine... But I won!"
"Scar... Scar... Scar... when will you learn?"
"Never..."
"Don't say never... It's forbidden to say never!"
"Well you said it!"
"Yeah only to say that phrase! Anyway I'm really hungry... Please can we have what you've made?"

He laughed and shook his head and reached for the tray and placed it between us, he lowered his knees so I could have a lil bit more room.

After awhile we were sat playing a truth or dare, as I couldn't really leave the bedroom as X had said... so we had to keep ourselves occupied... But we were having a fun time nonetheless...

"Grian Truth or dare?"
"Hummm... Dare!"
"Let's see... I dare you to... hummm... oh! I dare you to steal or add even both, something to an empire, once your able to leave the bedroom..."
"Ok... Truth or da-"

As I was about to say dare an earthquake like shack happend and X appeared at the door

"Scar you need to get Grian out for the room! Only for safety"
"On it..."

We looked at each other confused then, Scar being Scar swooped me up bridle style and out of the room.

After we got to everyone else, Scar placed me down and held onto me by the waist.

Then we saw what it was...

He had arrived...

  ☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

1029 words

Cliffhanger!!

Now ummm yeah... the next bit ganna be interesting!

Now...

Get something to eat and drink. Go outside for a bit. Don't let people tell you who you are. Get some sleep. Have a great day/afternoon/evening/night.