Part 14; kisses

As Grian and Scar walked through Scarland seeing if there's more to do along main street (lag street as Grian teased) as they walked Grian seemed to just stop. Scar took notice very quickly.

"Feather? I'd every thing alright?"
"N-no"
"Why? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to"

Grian kept looking infrount of him not looking over at Scar. Scar pick Grian up and carried him bridle style and carried him home. As Scar sat Grian down on to there bed. Whatever trans Grian was under it quickly went.

"Grian, is everything alright?"
"Yeah... I think?"
"Okay... Come 'ere"

Scar opened his arms to let Grian give him a hug. But as soon as Grian gave Scar a hug everything went bark. Grian couldn't see Scar, their dase anything but black.

As Grian looked he noticed something. The Watcher's symbol and eyes looking at Grian. 'Shoot' Grian knew what was happening. He immediately knew this was dream and had to get out of it before stuff gets serious. As Grian tried to think of ways to get out. The Watcher's symbol slowly became a mask and went towards Grian. But as it was about ten feet way from him, Grian opened his wings knocked the mask away from him as he began to run. Not letting him have his way.

As Grian ran in the vast void he could hear shouting getting louder. His gut was right. He could escape the Watcher's grasp again.

Five feet behind

Four feet behin

Three feet behind

Grian can feel the Watcher's running after him...

Two feet behind

One foot behind

As he was about to be grabbed Grian shot up in bed. Breathing heavily but he eventually had a smile on his face. He was free from them again. He looked around to see Scar, X, Doc and Fwip looking at him with relief.

Doc pov:

(Doc to reader)

For you to understand, as I was ready to see Beef I get a message from X

Xisuma-

GET TO GRIAN'S AND SCAR'S BASE QUICKLY

-Docm77

What's wrong?

Xisuma-

Just get to here and I'll explain!

---

Once I had arrived at at G's and Scar's base I saw Scar looking panicked and Fwip was here.

"What's happening?"
"Grains dealing with the Watcher's again."

As soon as I heard Watcher's I went over to Grian, causing Dadsuma to become confused.

I could hear Fwip talking to him, but he wasn't loud enough... I started to Say Grian's name and my voice was going over Fwips. Soon Fwip stopped and allowing me to keep going...

(Back to just Doc to himself)

As Grian shot up, we all sighed in relief.

As I was about to ask Grian if he was okay, I noticed a simile on his face... He was happy.

"G, you okay?"
"Yeah"
"Right... Well I'm off now, I need to see beef"
"O-ok"

I threw X off again as I went past him again and fly off to meet Beef, in the shopping district.