Part 18; time is everything

Grian pov;

I had just prank Scar, with a classic; eggs. What I did was I went to Scarland and just threw as many eggs as possible (as I had an ungodly amount of them like usual) then once I was caught I threw one more egg but into Scars face, I started to laugh as the eggs contents were all over his face, I noticed how he didn't seem very pleased then he seemed to have a plan and then he shouted;

"Grain... YOUR GOING TO
REGRET DOING THIS!!"

Then he started to walk to me... I realised that I was going to get hugged, i didnt want to be covered with egg, I'd much rather be covered in cobwebs and water rather then egg, so I flew off as fast as I could especially as I didn't need to use an elyra and rockets to fly. So I had a pretty good heads start, but I had turned around to see the love of my life catching up to me. 'Fudge nuggets, I'm dead...' I took my gaze from Scar and looked infrount of me, making sure not it fly into anything, once I saw A clearing I looked back to see Scar about 3 feet away from me... 'SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT' Now I'm really done for...

"LEAVE ME ALONE, IT WAS JUST A PRANK!!"

I saw Etho as I flew by... that's going to be stupid thing for him or anyone else who's in an ear shot would hear, but I kept flying.

"Grain! Get back here!"
"NO!"

I chose to fly straight up and then do a sharp turn back to Scarland. Then I thought of the dream I had awhile back and chose to head of to Grumbot.

---

I looked to the rift to see obsidian and crying obsidian growing around it... 'Shoot' I looked to Grumbot. Got some paper ready and asked Grumbot 'how much time is left till the rift is fully closed?' I set it in and waited for a response... About 1 minute later I got a response. And it read 'about 10-12 weeks, maybe less'. I wasn't happy about reading it as I didn't want it to close it would have been cool to be able to go through the portal and still interact with them... But hay things has to come to the end.

I heard someone land behind me. I turned quickly to see the one and only Goodtimewithscar, my lovely fiancé

"Grian... What did I say about coming here?"
"Not to... But I have a good reason!"
"And that is?"
"I had a dream, that the rift was closing and I took the chance that I to check... And I'm please I did"

I had shown Scar the response and he looked to see what I saw... His face seemed to show some sort of worrie and concern.

"Ok, I'll let you off this one time, now revenge"
"Uh- Wait! NO SCAR!!"

He walked up to me and hugged me... 'Ugh that quick movement didn't work as well as I hoped...'

"Love you"
"...Love you too, you big bafoon"
"Why, G?"
"Because I can!"

I had asked everyone to meet up at spawn in about  two hours so that me and Scar had chance to shower and get into cleaner cloths.

---

As me and Scar landed in the shopping district everyone else was just arriving. Once everyone had arrived

"Soo... We have a small problem..."
"G, don't do this... what is it? You don't ever call a meet up last minute after one"
"Fine Dadsuma, the rift is closi-"
"What"

Everyone apart from Scar and myself, said in sink.

"Just before you go rushing to the rift, it's only just started, and I have asked Grumbot and he says in about 10-12 weeks it will be fully closed. So there's still time!"

I could see everyone wasn't happy... So I chose to spread my wings to full length (witch made all the hermits turn there facial expressions into pure worrie and concern, and the Empires members took notice) and pulled out eggs, I pulled a grin and made sure the message was clear. I was going to give them one more job to do.

"HOPE THAT THERES GOING TO BE CHICKS AS WELL!!!"

After I shouted i took off as fast as I could I watched as everyone started to look for their rockets, elyras or the nearest portle. Before they went out of sight.

I landed on to a tree branch, but I made sure u was hidden with in the leaves. So that I couldn't be seen and messaged Scar privately.

♡ My True love ♡

Grian:
Has everyone left?

Scar:
Yes they have,
Scar some on your way back home as some have chosen to fly back, and just go ever so faster to make them panic.
Btw I'm going to make dinner <3

Grian:
Okie I'll be there in about 15 see you soon love you!

Scar:
See ya soon, love you too
_________________________________________

I saw Tango rushing so I chose to scare him... I flew past him with an egg in hand as fast as I could. And I could tell his fear I had done a quick turn as I knew a faster way to his place and flew past it and landed with in my rock mega base.

Iskall and Mumbo were waiting outside, talking to Scar I had moved myself to be beside Scar, wich he put is arm around me.

"Hi"
"Real funny G"
"What?"
"Pretending to egg everyone's bases"
"Yeah and?"
"Everyone actually flew off, thinking that you are going to"
"That's the point"

Mumbo looked at me with annoyance. Then Scar butted in

"Well you also fell for it"
"Scar..."
"Yes Mumbo?"
"Only because of how he took off. When Grian takes of he runs, jump then opens his wings so far out, then takes of while he's still in the sky"

Mumbo now had a smile on his face to say that he had caught us out, surprisingly Iskall got Mumbo to lose the grin

"If you knew that then why did you fly all the way over here, to realise that he hadn't egged your base?"
"Ummm..."
"I was the one who realised that, Grian doesn't even know where half the hermits are, so how can he egg them all in time?"

Mumbo just looked down to his feet.

"Let's just go home..."
"Bye G and Scar!"
"Bye!!"

I looked up to Scar as he looked down to me

"Your so dead"
"I know but at least I got to prank the entire survur at once!"

Me and Scar headed in side the rock base and hot binner

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

1126 words

Wooo done it!!! Also... Were coming up to the end of the book! About 2/3 parts left then boom done, and I can focus on other books I'm doing and get them ready for you (if your interested) to read! :)

Get something to eat and drink. Go outside for a bit. Don't let people tell you who you are. Get some sleep. Have a great day/afternoon/evening/night.