Part 15; Down time

Katherine pov;

I was just looking out over the open water on the Hermitcraft survur, it was peaceful and I didn't find much problems with this as I would hardly get any time to myself, I do love Shelby but once and awhile, I need to have some time to myself. By have sometime to ourselves it help keeps the relationship healthy as then we don't become to dependent on each other and can take care of ourselves...

But there can be times when independence can also lead to dismay with relationships, such as Grian and Scar they need each other as I've heard from some of the Hermits, Grian can often have panic attacks about something in that past and Scar can help calm him down. Then Scott and Jimmy the only they need each other as because Tim always over thinks and can complicate situations so Scott's there too keep Timmy on track... But then there's times when even they need to take a brake from each other...

Me and Shubble we love each other, yes but at the same time, if we're constantly side by side doing everything together with no brakes then it can lead us to become reliable on each other, and it's no good for us as there's nothing much we need each other for 24/7 or so, so we had agreed that we can take a brake for sometime as to help ourselves with the independents we need.

As all my thoughts flooded my mined, I watched as the sunsetted in the horizon and saw how the sky became a firey colour, the water turned a slight purple hue and it looked majestic... Nothing can be as beautiful as this... Well Shubble is. I stood up and let my thought drain and not worry about them on my walk home. Once I had gotten back to were the reast of the Empires members were and saw the utter chaose...

"Hi princess!"
"Hi... What's happening??"
"Oh! Joel was getting onto Jimmy's nerves and then Jimmy was getting annoyed, quickly, and uhhh yeah it became that"

Once Shubble had said that her hand gestured to the two men on the floor... I didn't want to deal with this and reasted my head one Shelbys'

"Cunffy?"
"Mhm"

I watched as everything slowly ended as Pix resolved it and got everyone back to their houses and to go to bed, even if he wasn't saying that to me and Shubble we both still did as Pix said.

As I claimed into bed I cuddled up to Shubble and just fell asleep as her arms wrapped around me. I felt sleep slowly take over and soon I was fast asleep.

---

Narrator pov;

As the weeks go by the hermits and Empires members have been getting along, though Evil X was making it harder for the hermits to have some fun now and a gain. Only wanting to take over the survur like always, but none of the Hermits would of thought he'd just look around and all not do much, when he was asked all he said was 'I'm waiting for those other players to leave before I do anything' and that he did, it did through the Hermits off as he'd would never wait for shoot to happen.

As time went by, it felt like the Empires members were staying though Grian would check up on the rift once he had a chance, as Scar wouldn't let him go to the rift for whatever reason and said that there's nothing to worry about... Though Grian didn't want stuff to happen and the blame goes onto him as he was the one who opened the rift, got some of the Hermits to go through with him, have a near war with their new friends then as they went through so did Empires. This did keep pestering Grian as he didn't know what to do if the rift closed at all...

Grian pov;

As went to the rift to see if anything was happening, I noticed that the rift had obsidian along the outside of it  I turned to talk to Grumbot, I got the things I needed and asked; 'What's happening to the rift?' As I waited for a response, I could hear whispers, As I heard the that's beep and Grumbot's response was in the barrel, 'It's closing' as soon as I read it I called for a meeting with everyone on the survur,

As I rushed to spawn, I could see Empires and Hermits already gathering, obviously I tried to find Scar and land in his arms, wich I did, and I caught my breath before anything, as I looked around, I could see confusion and worrie written over all their faces...

"Grian why did you call us here?"

I looked up to Scar and back down to the others

"The rifts closing..."

Since filled the air, I did feel awkward as all eyes were on me and blank reactions was the only thing surrounding me...

I felt Scar's grip tighten as he was holding onto my hips by then... But his grip was getting that tight I... Somehow made a high pitched sound that didn't even get his attention so I had to put matters into my own hands...

"SCAR YOUR GRIP IS GETTING TIGHTER LET GO OF ME!!"

As I shout Scar's hands held on tight tighter. All I could do was try and get someone's attention to help me...

"ANYONE BACK TO EARTH THAT CAN HELP-"

Before I could finish Scar's right hand was now over my mouth...

"Shush"

That was all he had to say? No sorry? No worring that him safe? What the hell!?

I extended my wings out that fast I managed to get Scar off of me and he fell backwards, as everyone heard Scar hit the floor they all came back to reality...

"Right, what the hack is going on? You we're all just looking at me, not helping me has Scar was holding onto me tight and would get tighter each time I moved, made a sound or speak!"
"Scar! You ok?"
"Yeah..."

I felt annoyed as I was completely ignored... I warned that the rifts closing...

"What happened?"
"Dunno..."

Before I could do anything everything went bark and I felt my bodie fall to the ground but as it just collided the ground beneath disappeared...

I shot up raising it was a dream... Scar woke up as well from my sudden movement.

---

Scar pov ;

I woke up to see Grian breathing heavily, though I was still tired, I grabbed him and pulled him into a hug and rocked him while he cried in my arms, I moved him so that he was facing me on my lap, and all I did was put my forehead on his, and spoke to him softly

"Your OK, it was just a dream, your safe now"

I felt his breathing settle and soo he was asleep, I layed back down holding onto him, and fell back to sleep myself.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

1180 words

I couldn't keep to have three pov here soo I did four... Ik that it changes subjects quickly because I had no plot sooo yeah!

Get something to eat and drink. Go outside for a bit. Don't let people tell you who you are. Get some sleep. Have a great day/afternoon/evening/night.