Part 7; Tension build up

Jimmy pov:

I woke up with Scott no where in sight but my chest felt tight, my wings felt weak, and my head was hurting...

I sat up and once I stood up I collapse back in to bed... As my knees buckled under all of my weight.

I felt weak and pathetic as I couldn't move properly, then everything came back to me... the fact that I had been spoken to by Shade... The fact that I'm a Listener I need to do as I'm told sometimes or it's... It's my life... And I'm on my final warning...

I don't want to lose Scott, because of me... poor decision and having this God like capability to my name...

It can change everything...

"Your finally awake"
"Huh? Oh, Hi... Xisuma..?"
"X it just fine... Can you walk?"
"N-no... I've already tried"
"Can you just try again so I can see?"
"Ummm... Sure..?"

I'm guessing he knew I was confused but I did as I was asked and again I collapse due to my knees buckling under me.

"Okie dokie... Scott! Come here for a sec"

X lend out of the door slightly and Scott came to it bot long after.

"He can't walk properly, and since you two are a couple I think you could carry him, but I don't mind if you want me to"
"I'll try..."

Scott came over and tried he slightly struggled as I was slightly heavier than him.

"Can you please X?"
"If Jimmy doesn't mind..."
"N-no I don't mind"
"You sure..? Two negatives make a positive"
"I'm sure"
"Alright"

He came over and made sure most of my bodies weight was on him, god was this embarrassing...

"Come on then let's get you some food"

As  the three of us made our way to the front room Fwip was sat on the seating and X let go of me as we got to a seat and like I did the first two times I stood I collapsed...

"Your ganna need help moving for awhile"
"Why?"
"Your legs got quite badly damaged while I was helping you... Sorry"
"It's fine X I'd much rather have the help from him then staying in that state of mind..."

I looked at my hands... I felt eyes on me then Scott sat next to me placing his hands on mine.

"Who's 'he'?"
"Ummmm..."
"We know... That your a Listener, just the four of us"
"Oh... Please don't let that change anything!"
"Jim I won't"
"Jimmy... Have you been set a mission?"
"...Yes..."
"What is it?"
"I need... I need to kill the Watcher..."
"The Watcher?"

I moved one of my hand to go around Scott and held him tight...

"You don't need to worry... Its just that if I don't do this something more sinister can happen..."
"What do you mean?"
"The leader of the Listeners will come and... And..."
"And what?"
"Kill me and anyone or thing I care about..."
"What..."
"Heaven to hell..."

I knew that I had to kill my friend... Grian but they would probably think of it as just a Netherite sword maxed out... But no some Listeners made a sword that can permanently kill Watchers...

And this time I cannot avoid it... Since this time Grians not a Administrator I can kill him... But it doesn't help that he needs to be revived by his head Watcher to be safe...

"What do you mean by Heaven to hell?"
"Peace has to be broken between me and this Watcher, we've been side by side for soo long I can't bring myself to do it... And I'm on my final warning..."

Time felt like it froze I had to get it over with as quickly as possible... Or more can happen... But I don't want to lose my friends or boyfriend...

But I've only got one week to make up my mind before he comes...

----

Grian pov:

Me and Scar was walk around exploring a cave for some diamonds as we hardly had any

But something felt of, Scar isn't as optimistic as he usually is...

"Darling what's wrong?"
"Your wings..."

I knew what he was in about...

"Scar, I can't do much... But just know whatever happens I will always love you"
"Its not that... Its just growing slowly and its getting bigger every day..."

I placed a hand on to Scar face and the other on his chest I felt his hands go around my torso and I moved the hand that was on his face ro his chest

"Scar... I'll be fine I know that your worried that's what good boyfriends do they care for their other, but don't let it ruin things OK? I can still fly and it hasn't changed me one bit has it?"
"No it hasn't"
"So no need to worry so much..."
"I'll try..."

I giggled slightly as he always had something stupid to say... I went onto my toes to reach try and reach his eye level and gave him a kiss on the cheek

"Missed"
"Ho-"

Before I could finish he kissed me on the lips... Once we broke the kiss.

"But you still got a kiss..."
"I know...  I just wanted one on the lips"
"Ofcourse you did"

As we laughed I felt recognisable eyes on us. I didn't want to draw attention to it as I want to enjoy my time with Scar and right now in this moment of time he's all I want to worry about... and not them...

~~~~

We had gotten back to the Hermits Empire, which still needs a name, and we were all talking, and I hid my wings before we entered, part of it was force of habit...

"Grian, You don't need to keep hiding your wings"
"Well Sam had already done some damage and it's kinda a force of habit..."
"You'll never change..."
"Don't say never Tortis... I might one day, just not right now"
"Yeah yeah..."
"Can you two not..?"
"Don shut..."

I knew I could annoy Don right here right now with a simple phrase and I have a pacific face for it... Once J saw it he knew...

"Gri, mate I love ya, please  don't..."
"Listen to your boyfriend Don!"
"GRIAN!"

With that I ran out spread my wings out a lifted up into the air in one quick movement!

But suddenly it went black...

*~-♡Game over-♡~*

How did I die... Once I resporned I didn't want to see this place again...

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

1082 words

Ooo cliffhanger... so many questions... That will be answered... at some point in the near future!

Because I love you all and appreciate you'll

Get something to eat and drink. Go outside for a bit. Don't let people tell you who you are. Get some sleep. Have a great day/afternoon/evening/night.

Bye ~♡