Too true part 2 (Request for superfangurl775)

Too true part 2

A/N Sorry I didn't make part 2 sooner. This is for superfangurl775.

Casey's POV

"Do you need help?" I glanced up quickly but quickly looked back at the Pegasus. "I'm not exactly good with animals because they hate me but he might listen because he's afraid." I stare up at Nico. "I-I-I," I swallow hard but I hear snickering. I look over to see Percy washing one of the other Pegasus. "Sure," I smile at Nico and he reaches his hand out to the Pegasus. The Pegasus started to Nay and buck around but a look from Nico caused him to stop. He picked up a brush and started to help.

"So, Casey-," "You know my name?" My eyes widen. Nico looks at me with the smallest smile ever. "Yes I know your name. Now the fourth of July party is coming up soon.."

I tuned him out for awhile because Percy was laughing at me. "Casey," Nico waved a hand in front of my face.

"Did you hear what I asked?" Nico says. I blush bright red and shake my head. "Sorry I wasn't." Nico just nods and we work in silence.

"I was asking if you wanted to be my date for the Fourth of July party?" My eyes widen and as I was about to answer someone interrupted me.

"CASEY!" I look over to see Leo waving his hands at me. "Can you help me lift this part?" I glare at him and Percy puts his hand over his mouth to keep from laughing.

I smile at him and look back at Nico. "I'd love to." Nico smiles a little bigger than he did before.

Ha, take that Leo!    

A/N I know it was short but I didn't know what to write.