Flustered (Request for FxckItsChxrliexox)

Mary's POV

"Oh, no, you have got to be kidding me!" I exclaimed when Jason came in. He has interrupted my girl time with Piper for months. We always hang out with group. Not just me and Piper. I like Anbabeth but I've always just been closer to Piper.

"Sorry. We need to talk now because I'm going to visit my sister in a few days. I'll be gone for weeks. You can hang out then," Jason said. I hopped off the bed and left the cabin. 

It was great outside. It was warm and sunny. There was a slight breeze that traveled through the trees and camp. Apollo (Dad) must be happy that the sun was out. 

I was wearing a tank top and mid thigh shorts. I opened the door and almost bumped into someone. 

"Sorry. My bad,"the guy said.

"It's fine," I smiled at him. He looked shocked for a minute and was struggling to say something. I was still holding the door open. 

"I'm Mary," I introduced. I let go of the door and held my hand out. He shook my hand and replied, "I'm Nico. Is Piper in her cabin?"

"Yeah. She's hanging out with Jason. Are you guys friends?" I asked curiously.

"Kind of," Nico shrugged.

"I've never met you," I said.

"Yeah, I would've remembered," Nico said. I smiled shyly because Nico was Kind of cute.

"I mean-uh-i mean I just would've remembered meeting Piper's other friends because I have amazing memory," Nico blurted.

I shrugged. "Sure, everyone remembers me," I joked. 

"I bet," Nico said. "So, why don't you make me remember you later by going out with me?"

I pretended to think it over even though on the inside I was super excited. 

"Yeah, I'll see you later," I said. Nico rubbed the back of his neck. We had that awkward moment when both of us tried to pass each other but we're moving the same way. Nico just stopped and let me pass. 

"Bye Mary," he said when I stepped off of the porch.

"See you later, Neeks," I said over my shoulder.

A/N

I know it's short but I figured I should update.