Camping in Camp Half Blood Part 2

A/N since you guys liked part 1 and wanted a part 2 I decided to write one. It is short and has a little bit of payback for Drew. I hope you like it.

Camping in Camp Half Blood Part 2

Anastasia Jacks's POV

Once everyone got back in the circle we started again. Apparently the game continued as Nico and I where in the tent. Chris had sat down on one of the logs and muttered, "Cock block." Clarisse sat down next to him looking a little flustered. Her hair was a little messy and her lips were bruised. I smiled at the pair and if I didn't know any better I would have thought I actually saw Clarisse blush.

Piper smirked evilly once everyone sat down. "Why don't you go Drew?" Piper suggested and Drew grinned. She licked her lips and her eyes roamed over Jason, "I think I will." She spun the bottle and everyone watched.

Swoosh

Swoosh

Then it landed, right on Connor. Drew groaned loudly causing Percy and Leo to snicker. Annabeth elbowed Percy and Piper slapped the back of Leo's head. Connor led Drew over to some trees while everyone sat there.

Percy laughed, "Well, isn't that karma?" Annabeth only shook her head chuckling and started a conversation with him in a low voice/

Jason and Piper were talking. Leo and Travis were discussing some prank. And it looked like Chris was kind of flirting with Clarisse. I turned to Nico and smiled shyly. "Hey," I said softly and Nico nodded. "So, want to retry that kiss?" Nico asked a little shy like. I nodded slowly and he started leaning in.

Nico gently brushed his lips over mine. He wasn't giving me the contact I wanted so I put my lips on his slightly more firm. I could feel his rare grin and he kissed a little harder. We kept kissing until we needed air. Nico rested his forehead on mine.

When we looked up Chris had his face buried in Clarisse's neck. I swore I heard her giggle a little. They are so cute together.

"So, who thinks we should get Drew back for being a cock blocker?" Chris said looking up from her neck. Everyone gave him their attention and nodded. "Follow me," he stood up and walked towards the trees where Drew and Connor went.

"Times up!" Chris announced and the couple turned. Drew had a hickey on her neck. She threw her hands in the air and cried out, "Thank the Gods." She practically sprinted back to the fire. Chris frowned, "Well, that's not exactly what I was expecting."

A/N Don't forget to vote and comment please. Btw I might not have inernet soon so if there is a big gap from me not updating just know that's why.