Just one more

Your POV

"Nico! Can you grab Bea? She's crawling on the table!" you yelled out. You were in the kitchen mixing together some muffin mix for breakfast. You quickly filled another sippy cup.

"I'm coming baby," Nico walked into the kitchen and took your 3 years old daughter of the table.

"Dad! Jake is being mean," your twin sons walked into the room pouting. Jake made an innocent face at Nico.

"I was not. Gavin is lying!" Jake told him. Nico shook his head at the two.

"Boys sit at the table. I have cereal," you told them. You grabbed two glass cups and two bowls. You put it in front of the twins and went to the pantry. 

"Coco puffs for you," You poured some in Jake's bowl. "And Trix for you," You gave Gavin his cereal.

 You took Bea from Nico and put her in her highschair. Then you gave her a bowl of peaches and her sippy cup. Quickly, you put the muffins in a ton and then in the oven. 

You felt arms around your waist and lips on your neck. 

You smiled and relaxed in your husband's arms.

"I love you," you told Nico. "I love you too," Nico leaned over your shoulder to kiss you.

"Ewwwwww. Girls have cooties Dad!" Gavin and Jake made a grossed out face

Nico laughed and rubbed your sides. "No they don't. Girls make you feel good. Their lips taste like candy," Nico told him. Gavin perked up. "Really?" Gavin has always had a strong sweet tooth, unlike Jake who didn't care for sweets.

"Yep, now eat your breakfast and then we'll go visit Aunt Hazel." The boys continued eating their cereal. 

You groaned and leaned against Nico even more.

"I'm so tired," you told him. Nico kissed your forehead and said, "Just one more."

"You want another one?" you asked.

"Just one more. Then we'll have an even number."

"I don't know if I can take another one," you told him jokingly. Nico just grinned and kissed your cheek.

"You have me to help. You'll always have me."