Woods

You are the daughter of Aphrodite. You've always felt like you didn't belong in their cabin though. You are more of a Tom boy.

Every Friday you go running when the Sun goes down. You have about an hour before lights out.

You the your long h/c in a pony tail. Changing into black shorts, a light green t-shirt, and black sneakers.

"Ugh, you going running again. Like awww," a snobby high pitched voice said behind you. Another voice joins in, "you should just keep running and never look back."

You roll your eyes, "you sure that blonde hair dye didn't go straight to your brain?" you retort and walked outside.

You jog through the woods.

Its a nice night. Not too cold but not hot either. You can see the moon, which resembles the Cheshire cats grin.

You stare at the sky full of stars. Then you collide with someone. You hit a hard chest and both you and the mystery person fall to the ground. The mystery person falls on the bottom with their arms around you.

You make a sound when you two land. Everything is silent. Even the crickets have rested.

"I'm so so so so sorry," you say to the person under you. "You're still on top of me," a manly voice says. "Oh gods I'm sorry," you scramble to your feet. "I didn't mean to uh... I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention," you stammer. "Its fine," he stands. Then you see his face because of the moonlight.

He's really handsome. Shaggy black hair, dark eyes, pale skin, black jacket, a black t-shirt, black baggy jeans. He has a skull ring on his finger.

He is Nico di Angelo.

You've heard about him since you came here.

People say he avoids human contact like the plague. That he was put in the lotus hotel for years. That he should be long dead. Also he'd brought his half sister, Hazel back from the dead.

He looks at you like he's studying you.

"What's your name?" he asks. "Ummmm y/n," you bit your lip. "I'm Nico," he says.

"I know," you blurt out.

He raises a perfectly sculpted dark eyebrow.

"From rumors," you can't seem to shut up. If it's any more possible he's eye darken

darken.

"People just can't seem too shut up and mind their own bussiness, huh?"

You bit your lip again, "yeah, I guess so."

The silence is deafening.

"......"

"........"

"What are you doing out here?" he asks finally.

" I think better when I run. Why are you out her" you ask cautiously. "I don't like being around crowds," Nico tells you. You nod.

"I understand I like being away from my so called 'siblings'."

He looks around. "Do you want to join me?" you ask him nervously.

Silence.

"Sure,"

Together you walk around talking. About everything.

You stop about twenty feet from the woods opening where you'll go to your cabin. You stop and face him.

"You aren't what I thought Nico di Angelo," You says. "Is that good or bad?" he rubs the back of his neck. "Good," you smile.

"When's the next time you'll be running?" He asks hopefully.

You frown, "normally just on Friday's." Then you add quickly at his disappointed face, "but I can start running daily."

Nico smiles, "that'd be nice." You smile and start walking to the edge of the forest.

"Hey, y/n," You turn at Nico's voice. "Your hair looks better down," and with that he turns and walks the other way.

You can't help the grin on your face.