What we used to be part 3 (request for ZoeTrent25)

This is the last part

September's POV

It was Christmas. Outside it was snowing. Jason, Nico, Leo, Will, and Lacey (daughter of Aphrodite. She is in the Hero's of Olympus series. Helps Piper with Drew.) gathered into our cabin. We were all exchanging gifts. Leo pulled out some hot chocolate for everyone from his belt.

After exchanging gifts (most are homemade or new weapons etc.) Jason stood up and looked outside. 

"Wow. What's going on outside?" Everyone stood up and Nico and I were the first nearly out the door.

"Hey guys," Leo said stopping us. We turned around and everyone was pointing up. We looked up and there hanging down was mistletoe. Nico chuckled and I looked at everyone else. "Its bad luck if you don't kiss under the mistletoe," Will sagged his finger at us. I looked at Nico and he stepped closer to me. I cupped his cheeks and he leaned forward putting his soft lips on mine. 

After we kissed he start pressing small kisses on my cheeks and neck. I giggled (which is so unlike me). Nico pulled back and everyone started 'aww'ing 

I looked at Nico and we started laughing together.

No matter what, he would always be there for me.