Letters for Kaitlyn (Request for KKsparkle5)

A/N this is going to be short. Sorry. I have homework in nearly every class. I might add to this later.

Kaitlyn's POV

'Dear Kaitlyn,

I saw you today. You were talking to your brother, Percy. I saw you try to talk to one of the Hermes boys. 

I used to think you had a crush on him. But he always seemed to be alone and I know how kind you are. You're just trying to be friends with him. I saw him blow you off and call you names. 

Whatever. You're too good for him....and me. I see that hurt behind you beautiful green eyes.

You think I can't see it. But I do. 

I always have

With Love, Nico'

I stared at the words and read them over and over. Nico di Angelo, one of the most unsocial beautiful guy, sees me.

 *****

A harpy had left it for me under my pillow. I knew that because I saw one sneak into my cabin. I didn't know what to say to Nico. I knew that he didn't know that I I read it though.

"Hey," I chirped and sat down next to him. 

Nico was taking a quick break. He chocked on his water. He coughed and wiped his lips.

"Ummmm," he just kind of awkwardly stared.

"How's your day?" I asked him kindly. 

"Ummm. Good. Fine. I got to go," Nico actually stuttered.

I watched as he walked away. 

*****

'Dear Kaitlyn, 

You talked to me today. Of course, I managed to choke on water and talk like a complete idiot. I can't imagine what you must think. 

I hope to talk to you again. Except this time I will say something back.

I loved the way you dressed today. It was so simple. It was you. A white v neck and jeans. Your blonde hair in waves, like the ones you create.

I have to go. Leo needs me for something. 

With Love,

Nico'

Once I read that I had my decision. I was going to ask him out.

****

I found him sharpening his sword. I walked right up to him. He heard me approach because he looked up and did a double take.

"Hey, I was wondering-"

"Will you go out with me?" Nico interrupted. Both of us blushed. He scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"I'd love to," I said.

*****

"And that kids is how we started our relationship," I told my children. My three kids sat at my feet listening. My little girl awwww'd while the boys said 'eeeww cooties!'

"Yep," Nico came up from behind me and kissed my head.

"It all started with Letters to Kaitlyn."