Interveiws

You hate working at the diner. Your feet always hurt, you get hit on half the time, and the pay is low.

Yeah the pay kind of sucks but it's still something. Your mother is a drunk. She used to do drugs too when she still had something to sell for money.

You sigh. You're wherein the usual clothing. Black slacks, ugly black tennis shoes, and a white blouse rolled up to your elbows, with a black apron.

You juggle between school and work.

The door rings and you grab you note pad walking to wear the guy sat down. He sat in the back at a booth.

"What can I get you?" you ask without looking at him.

"I came here for the job interview," he says. His voice sounded smooth. You look up at him.

Whoa.

His hair is a shaggy black, pale skin, black t-shirt, black combat boots, and black jeans. He had a skull ring on his finger.

You walk back to the counter and grab the sheet of paper.

You handed one to him.

"I'm going to ask you a question and you answer truthful," you say and he nods.

"First question. What's your name?"

"Nico di Angelo."

You write it down.

"Age."

"Fifteen."

"Have you ever worked in a diner as a cook?" you ask.

"No," Nico tells me.

"Have you ever run a cash register?"

He bites his lip and shakes his head.

"How about a bus boy?"

He nods.

"Was that your last job?"

"Yes."

"How long did you have that job?" you ask.

"A month," Nico bites his lip.

"Where you fired or quit?" you raise your eyebrows.

"Quit," he shrugged.

"Alright well I'll give this to-"

"Go out with me," Nico blurted out. I could see his skin slowly turn red.

You smirk, "I'll make you a deal. If you get the job then I will go out with you."

Silence.

"Deal."

*************

Does anyone have a request? If you ask I will try to get it that night.

Should I do another part of this?

Vote, comment, share