What we used to be (Request for ZoeTrent25)

A/N I am sorry ZoeTrent25 I was writing requests in a notebook and I lost it. I forgot about this one. I hope it was what you were wanting.

September Lee Alberque's POV

I say calming at my table. My half brother, Jason across from me. He was eating and I wasn't. My head was tipped back and eyes closed. People around me were talking but I could feel my self start to drift off to sleep.

"September," I open my eyes at Jason's voice. I raise my eyebrows in question. "They're sending people back home for Christmas. Are you going?" he asked. I laughed humorlessly. "Yes Jason, I do want to go see my mom with my step dad and those twin brats."

Jason gave me a small smile."We can hangout then. Piper is going to visit her dad." I nodded and looked around. Some people were getting up and throwing the rest of their food in the fire. Those people were the ones leaving for break. 

"Well, I'm going to go back to our cabin. I think I'm going to read a little."

I stand up and walk towards my cabin. 

Suddenly something grabs onto my arm and pulls me around. And here I'm face to face with my best friend/ex Nico. I tried to tug my hand out of his but his thumb lightly goes over the skull tattoo on my wrist.

"What do you want Neeks?" I asked him. 

Nico has grown up a lot from when I first met him. Yes gotten taller and more muscular. His hair isn't as shaggy as it was. Now it was kind of short and spikey. He was hot.

He leaned close to me. "I saw you go into the woods last night."

"So?" 

"It's not good for you to go out at night."

"Why? I'll get caught?"

"Yes," he leaned even closer. "It might cause you to have flashbacks."

I yanked my hand away from him. "Why do you think I'm doing it? Huh? Look Neeks I'll be fine."

Nico stepped back and shook his head. "No, you won't."

I rolled my eyes and walked away.

A/N there will be 1-2 more parts on this one