Music (idea from Just_Me_Peeps)

A/N So I was looking through my one shots and I saw this awesome idea. I guess I didn't we sit in my notifications. Sorry Just_Me_Peeps. This is your idea.

Y/N POV

You were in the woods again. You had your head phones in. You like singing. When you first arrived at camp everyone thought you were Apollo's daughter. But you turned out to be Posiden's only daughter.

"Y/N! Y/N!" your best girl friend, Delores yelled. "Sh. I'm right here!" you glared down at your friend. She started up at you.

"I don't know how you stay up there. I hate heights," Delores shivered. 

"What's up Delores?" you asked her. She started squealing loudly. 

"Delores? Delores!" you were slightly annoyed but she's your best friend. 

"Oh right. Nico told Percy that he likes you. Like likes you. There in your cabin now," Delores squeals. What?

You started panicking because your phone is there. And Percy knows the password. He'll see all the pictures of Nico in there. You jumped down the tree and started running back towards camp.

You burst into the Posiden Cabin with Delores in your heels. You glared at Nico and Percy because in Perry's hands was your phone. Both boys look up. Percy clamps a hand over his mouth to keep from laughing. 

He showed you the phone. There was a picture of Nico smirking. Around him was heart emojis and flames. The caption was hotter than Tarturus. 

You clenched your teeth in embarrassment.

Delores glared at Percy. "Come on Percy. Lets leave them alone."

Percy and Delores leave. It was so silent. You wouldn't even look at him. You walked forward and snatched your phone out of Nico's hands. You turn around and practically Sprint out of the Cabin. 

You start towards the woods. Once into the treeline Nico grabs you. He spins you around and pins you to the tree. You share at him while blushing.

"Hotter than Tarturus, huh?" he teased. You scoff and get ready to push him. He leaned in close so that his lips ghosted over yours.

"Your hotter." he pushed his lips on yours. 

"Awww," you pulled apart and looked off to the side. Delores was squealing and clapping. Percy laughed and slung his arm over her shoulders.