Cuddle session (Request for ilove3fairytale123)

Lily Flores POV

"This one is my favorite," I said. I smiled when Nico started to place kisses down my jaw. 

"The Fairytail anime?" Nico asked. 

"Yeah," I rubbed his back under his shirt. 

We were cuddling in his cabin. We could never do it in my cabin. Percy always groaned but stood over my shoulder because he said I was his little sister and he should protect me from Nico's intentions. 

"Want to listen to some music?" Nico asked when the episode ended. 

"Sure," I whispered.  

Nico unwrapped himself from me and typed in a pentatonix song. I sat up and wrapped my arms around his midsection. 

He laid back, taking me with him. He kissed the top of my head and started to play with my brown hair. 

"Where do you want to live?" Nico asked. We were talking about the future again. We do it a lot. It was nice to dream. I felt like these talks would happen eventually for real.

"Maybe on a farm. I love animals," I said. 

Nico nodded absentmindly. He kissed my lips deeply. 

"How many kids do you want?" I asked.

"I don't know. I want kids but I just don't know how many," Nico said. 

I kissed him again. I loved our little cuddles sessions. It was just us. I liked hanging out with our friends but it was great with Nico. 

  I felt so safe in his arms. He was my everything. I love him each and every day despite his flaws. He did the same with me. 

"I love you. Forever and always."

A/N

Sorry it's short. But I'm off of school because of snow.