My best friend (Request for Kksparkle5)

Kaitlyn's POV

"I know it's not much. But it's just a start," Percy, my half brother told me.

I hadn't grown up with him. I never knew him until 20 minutes ago. Crazy right?

My mom never told me about him. Or about what I was. I'm a powerful demigod. Daughter of the sea God, Posiden. 

Percy and I shared a room. There was only one room in the cabin anyway. I slept 2 beds down from him, on the top bunk. The wall next to it was bare. The bed had never been touched because there was dust all over it. 

"I can get you New sheets at the camp store, if you want," Percy offered. I just nodded and tossed my duffle bag on the bed. It freaked loudly. I knew that would annoy me when I moved around in my sleep.

"There are competitive games today. I like playing in them. Everyone will be there. Getting is discouraged but it always happens," Percy informed me. 

"Okay. I just need to change," I pulled myself up on the top bunk. Percy nodded and left to give me privacy. I picked out a plain white t-shirt, jeans, and my black beanie. I also put on some boots. 

I walked to the game stands. As I did I got a lot of attention. Mostly male though. Most females we're glaring at me like I was there worst enemy. I brushed back some of my blonde hair behind my shoulder. 

Guys were practically devouring me with there eyes. I took a deep breath to swallow up the nervousness and stepped up the stands. 

I looked for an empty seat and noticed on towards the top. I went up 3 more steps and walked down the aisle. 

It reminded me of the bleachers back at school. Except these are stone and the ones at school were wooden. 

I took a seat and surveyed what the game would be. (A/N if you've watched the Percy Jackson: Sea of monsters that's the game they are playing. I'm not sure how to describe it).

"Hey, you're Perry's sister, right?" 

I was startled out of my trance by a voice next to me. She was really pretty in a Tom boy way. She had a choppy brown hair cut and brown eyes.

"I'm Piper," she introduced. 

I smiled and said, "I'm Kaitlyn."

Piper looked next to her because someone called her name. She said something back quietly. 

She turned back to me and leaned back a little.

"These are my friends Nico, Annabeth which is Percy's girlfriend, Leo, and my boyfriend Jason."

Each person waved at me. Piper said, "Jason and Leo don't want to sit ' by themselves' even though we are sitting as a group, so I'm going to move down." 

I nodded and she stood up to walk down the aisle. I scooted over so there would be more room for the people sitting on my other side. 

I looked over at the first guy Piper introduced. His name was Nico. I stared at him and waited for him to look at me. Most single guys would. I messed with my hair a bit to fix it. He still wasn't looking at me. 

I wasn't good at talking to New people. Most people just talked to me. But I didn't want to be awkwardly sitting there. I guess a lot of new things were happening in my life. Finding out that I'm a half God, that I have a brother, and having to get out of my comfort zone.

"Hi, I'm Kaitlyn," I said to Nico.

Nico finally looked about me and whoa. He was gorgeous. He had a strong jaw line for a 16 year old. His hair was a mop of black sweeping over his forehead. His eyes were brown but it was so dark that it  looked black.