Hot Chocolate (Request for Sun_Devil)

Melody's POV

"Mel, are you almost done? Its cold and I want something sweet," Nico whined.

I rolled my eyes over my shoulder. 

"I just need to check on one patient and we'll be out of here," I told him.

I went to check on Fredric, a son of Hermes. He had a cold. 

"I'm going to get some ambrosia. I'll be right back," I went to the supplies area.

I was looking through a bin when I felt arms around my waist. I knew it was Nico because I could feel his arms. 

"I got so lucky with you being my girl. You're so kind and so giving, sometimes that's a good thing, this is not one of them," he whispered in my hair. I started laughing so hard it hurt. 

"I'm almost done. I'll make you hot chocolate if you're patient," I told him. He let go after a minute.

I gave Fredric his medicine. Then we started to go to the kitchen. The harpys hated when we go to the kitchen in summer because their is so many people and they don't want to be bothered. But during the holidays they didn't mind.

"Can you get the cocoa? I'll get the milk," I asked Nico. He went to get it. I put my long brown hair in a quick bun. 

I started to make the cocoa on the stove top. Nico was sitting on top of the cabinet next to the stove.

"Will you sing?" Nico asked. I nodded and started singing Sleigh Ride. Being the daughter of Apollo I loved to sing.

Once the cocoa was done I put marshmallows in two mugs and poured the hot chocolate in the mugs.

We both drank our hot chocolate while talking. 

"Hey guys, Piper had an idea about decorating a tree. Come on," Leo said.

He walked out of the kitchen. I put the mugs in the sink and cleaned up the mess. Nico hopped down from the counter and held out his hand. I put my hand in his and we walked out.

We came out side and Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Jason, and Piper were standing there. Nico and I stopped walking to give them a weird look. Leo pointed up. We both looked up to see mistletoe. 

"You know what that means," Leo joked.

I blushed and looked at Nico. He just shrugged and leaned down the kiss me. I met his lips in a sweet chocolate tasting kiss.

A/N

I hope you liked it.