Karma

Setting: The shed
Plot: you called Mr. Karasuma hotter than Karma. Karma got jealous and dragged you to the shed and fucked you senseless
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kayano: Come on yn you have to think someone else besides Karma is hot.
Yn: I think you want me to be unable to walk
Okuda: Why wouldnt you be able to walk by thinking someone besides Karma is hot?
Nakamura: She means Karma is going to fuck her so hard shes not going to be able to walk
Kanzaki: Everyone knows Karma is possessive of yn
With Karma.
Terasaka: What do you think the girls are talking about over there?
Karma: Probably about guys, you know girls.
Nagisa: Why dont we go over there and talk to them?
The boys get up and start walking over to the girls. Once the guys are in earshot of the girls, the boys hear...
Yn: If I had to say someone who is hotter than Karma, Id say Mr. Karasuma.
Karma: What did you just say?
The girls turn and look to see the boys standing behind them.*yn's pov*
Yn: Karma what are you doing over here?
Karma: Dont avoid my question. Who did you say was hotter than me?
Yn: you see what happened was...
All of a sudden Karma picks me up, throws me over his shoulder and starts walking toward the shed.
Kayano: Why do I feel like this is my fault?
Nakamura: Maybe because it is your fault.
Kayano: I didnt think he would hear the conversation.
Koro-sensei: Where are Karma and yn?
Terasuka: The shed
Koro-sensei: What are they doing in the shed?
With Karma and me. Karma slams me into the wall and start kissing and biting on my neck.
Karma: So you think Mr. Karasuma is hotter than me now?
Yn: No of course not youre my boyfriend I love you
Karma: Show me how much you love me. On your knees.
I drop down on to my knees in front of Karma. He smirks down at me while pulling his 9 inch dick out of his pants.
Karma: open.
I open my mouth and Karma shoves his whole dick into my mouth. I start bobbing my head up and down on his dick. I take all of him in my mouth so happy I have no gag reflex so I can take him into my throat
Karma: Shit this is so fucking hot. You on your knees just for me. What a sight.
With everyone else
Koro-sensei: If each of you accurately guess how long theyre going to be in there for, you each get to shoot a tenticle. But you all have to agree on the number.
Nagisa: I've heard them before itll take them 11 minutes to get out of the shed.
With Karma and yn. Karma has my chest pressed against the shed wall. Karma lines himself up with my pussy. I'm about to beg him to just put it in already when he shoves it into me making me let out a loud scream. Karma fucks into me hard, rough, and fast. I know I wont last long if he keeps going like this.
Yn: Fuck Karma, slow down Im gonna cum if you keep fucking me like this
Karma: Sluts like you dont get to make requests. And youll only cum when I tell you to, understood?
When I dont answer I feel Karma's hand come down on my ass.
Karma: Am I understood?
Yn: yes, youre understood
Karma: Thats my good little slut.
Karma starts thrusting into me harder than before. I let out a moan so loud it sounds pornographic.
Karma: Do you think Mr. Karasuma could fuck you like I can?
Yn: No.
I feel Karma's hand snake around me and start playing with my clit. I bite my bottom lip to stop me from moaning too loud.
Karma: Dont bite your lip i want to hear those pretty sounds of yours.
I stop biting my lip. After a few more thrusts I feel Karma cum inside of me.
Karma: Cum.
As if on command I cum all over Karma's dick so hard everything goes white, my legs are shaking, and I feel limp.
Karma: Good girl, lets go meet up with everyone else
Karma fixes both of our clothes and carries me outside since I cant feel my legs. Once we're outside with everyone we notice Koro-sensei looks worried
Karma: Whats wrong with you teach?
Yn: Yeah did something happen?
Terasaka: The octopus made a deal with us that he just lost.
Korosensei: I may have bitten off more than I can chew
Terasaka: Well a deal is a deal
Karasuma: What is going on over here?
Jelavic: Yeah how dare you leave me out of the latest gossip
Nagisa: Korosensei is going to let each of us shoot a tenticle because we guessed the correct time for something
Korosensei: I can't believe Im going to lose 7 tenticles.
                               THE END!