Mikasa

Setting: her room
Plot: Erin dared her to see what youre like in bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eren: Okay, Mikasa, Truth or Dare.
Mikasa: Dare
Eren: I dare you to see what yn is like in bed.
Yn: Hey don't drag me into this I don't want to be apart of this.
Connie: Come on yn it'll be fun. Besides this is the only way we can figure out if you're a top or bottom.
Jean: She gives off bottom energy, so I'm calling it now she's a bottom
Levi: I bet she's a top and if she is everyone except for yn has to clean the entire base including looking after Hange's titans and don't kill them.
Eren: And what if she's a bottom?
Levi: you won't have to train for a week.
All of them: Deal!
Yn and I walk out of Eren's room and go to mine. Once we're in there I close the door and lock it.*yn's pov* I sit down on Mikasa's bed waiting for her next move.
Mikasa: Are you sure you want to do this? We can always lie and say you're a bottom.
Yn: But where's the fun in that?
Mikasa: I'm sorry what?
Yn: Don't want to know for sure if I'm a top or bottom?
I get off her bed, walk over to her, put my hand on the back of her neck, and pull her face down to mine connecting our lips. I slip my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance, mine winning. I pull away from Mikasa trying to catch my breath. *3rd person*
Mikasa: Why did you stop?
Yn: you sill own that strap on I got you for your birthday?
Mikasa: Yeah, why?
Yn: Put this on and lay on the bed while I go change.
Mikasa: And if I don't?
Yn: Then I'll have to punish you.
After yn changed and Mikasa put the strap on on. *Mikasa's pov* Im laying on my bed with yn riding me.
Yn: God you look so good laying under me while I fucking ride you.
Mikasa: fuck yn I'm gonna cum.
Yn: cum for me.
I cum and apparently that turned yn on because she cums right after me. A few minutes later. *yn's pov* Mikasa and I walk back into my room. Mikasa looks shocked
Eren: So is yn a top or bottom?
Mikasa: She's a top
Everyone except for Levi looks at me shocked.
Yn: Don't judge a book by its cover.
The end!