Aizawa

Setting: at his apartment
Plot: you have an animal related quirk and go into heat
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk into my apartment
Aizawa: yn! I'm home
When yn doesn't come running to me I go into mine and hers room.
Aizawa: Kitty?
I walk over to mine and yn's bed, pulled the blanket to see yn panting with cat ears and tail
Aizawa: What's the matter Kitty?
Yn: I'm going into heat 2 weeks early.
Aizawa: Do you want help with that?
Yn: Yes please.
I grab yn pull her so she's at the edge of the bed.
Aizawa: Then get on your knees for me Kitty.
Yn: Yes sir.
I watch as yn gets off the bed, gets on the floor, gets on the her knees, looks up at me and waits for my next command.
Aizawa: Good Kitty. Be a good girl and suck my dick.
Yn: Yes sir.
Yn takes off my pants with her teeth, pulls out my dick, licks the tip, and then shoves me down her throat
Aizawa: Fuck kitty you take me so fucking well.
I reach into our side table and pull yns vibrator out.
Aizawa: Put this inside you.
Yn takes the vibrator and puts it inside of her pussy. I grab the remote, turn it to high, and start fucking yn's mouth.
Aizawa: Shit Kitty, your mouth feels so fucking good around my dick.
I start fucking yn's mouth harder and faster than before causing me to hit the back of her throat making her gag around my dick. I feel myself start to cum so I pull out of yn's mouth.
Yn: Why'd you pull out? I wanted you to cum down my throat.
Aizawa: Because I want to cum inside your tight cunt not inside that pretty little mouth of yours.
I turn off the vibrator, pull it out of yn's pussy, pick yn up, and throw her into the middle of the bed. I climb onto the bed, get between yn's legs, and line myself up with her dripping cunt.
Yn: Just fuck me already!
Aizawa: Patience kitty.
I slowly push my tip into yn's pussy making her moan.
Aizawa: Fuck you're tighter than usual.
I shove the rest of my dick inside if yn making her let out a loud moan
Yn: Shit!
I start pounding into yn without letting her get used to my size.
Yn: Oh fuck, I can feel you in my guts!
Aizawa: Shit Kitty you're squeezing my dick so fucking hard!
I feel yn squeezing my dick harder than before telling me that shes close.
Yn: shit sho, I'm gonn cum.
Aizawa: Cum on my dick Kitty.
Yn: Fuck!
Yn cums all over my dick squeezing me making me cum inside her. After we come down from our highs, I pull out of yn, lay down next to her, and we both fall asleep in each other's arms.
The End!