Toji

Setting: His apartment
Plot: Gojo dared you to wear pheromone perfume to see if it would work on Toji.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yn: Gojo this is a bad idea its already hard enough for me to pry Toji off of me every morning so he can go to work now you want me to wear a perfume that will make it ten times worse.
Gojo: You don't know if the perfume will work.
Yn: Well if it works I'll most likely end up pregnant.
Gojo: You won't you never know.
Toji: Babe I'm home!
Gojo:Good luck
Gojo hangs up the phone just as Toji walks into our room.
Toji: Who were you talking to?
Yn: Just Gojo.
Toji: What were yall talking about?
Yn: Just if you would like my new perfume or not.
Toji: Well let me smell.
I get off the bed, walk to Toji, stand infront of him, grab the back of his neck, and pull his head into the crook of my neck so he can smell the pheromone perfume.
Toji: It smells good.
Yn: Well I'll call gojo and tell him you liked it.
Toji: Oh I don't just like it I love it. I like it so much that I could fuck you right now.
Yn: How about we not I have to get started on dinner.
Toji: Well I want to have you for dinner.
Yn: Yeah not happening.
Toji: Why not?
Yn: Because I'm tired and want to go to sleep
Toji: But I'm hungry and you smell delicous
Yn: Toji Megumi is going to be home soon
Toji: 30 minutes which gives me enough time to make you squirt all over my chest
Yn: that's if you can make me
Toji: is that a challenge?
Yn: Always
Toji: what do you say we make a bet?
Yn: I'm listening.
Toji: If I make you squirt you give me the second child I've always wanted.
Yn: And if you don't make me squirt?
Toji: I'll stop showing up to your job and distracting you from work. Deal?
Yn: Deal.
Toji: Good.
Toji grabs my waist and sets me on the counter, pulls off his shirt to see me completely naked underneath.
Toji: Fuck you make it so hard to not get you pregnant.
Yn: Well if you make me squirt then maybe you'll be able to get me pregnant. But then again no one has ever been able to make me squirt so you might be the first to make me but I doubt that.
Toji takes off his sweatpants and boxers, pull me to the edge of the counter and lines his cock up with my soaking pussy.
Toji: Damn baby you're soaking wet for me.
Yn: Just fuck me already.
Toji: As you wish.
With that Toji slams into me making me throw my head back and let out a loud moan. Toji starts pounding into me making me continuously moan loudly. I feel my legs start to shake.
Yn: Shit Toji I'm gonna cum.
Toji: You better get ready to be swollen with my baby.
Yn: I don't think I'm gonna squirt.
Out of no where Toji starts going so fucking deep inside of me I actually think I might squirt. And that's when I feel that tiny knot inside of my stomach snap and I let out a loud pornographic moan and not yet to my knowledge squirt all over Toji's chest. Toji's hips keep snapping to my waist then he lets out a deep groan  as he cums inside of me.
Toji: I can't wait to see our baby.
Yn: What are you talking about?
Toji: You were so blinded by pleasure that you came... all over my chest just how I wanted.
Yn: What?
Toji: Looks like I was the first person and the last person to make you squirt.
6 months later.
Yn: Baby we're hungry.
Toji: What are my girls craving?
Yn: Some Panda Express
Toji: Orange chicken, rice, and egg roll?
Yn: Yes.
Toji: I'll be back soon
15 minutes later. *Toji's POV*
Toji: Baby I'm home.
I walk further into the house to see Yn sitting on the couch crying. I run over to her and kneel down in front of her.
Toji: What's wrong baby?
Yn: I just missed you.
Toji: I was only gone for 15 minutes.
Yn: Yeah, that's 10 minutes too long.
Toji: Ok well next time we're going together ok just in case you start to miss me you'll be right next to me.
Yn: Ok, Love you.
Toji: I love you too.