Meguru

Setting: In a bathroom
Plot:He told you to behave in public but you kept turning him on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Meguru's Pov* Im walking down the street holding yn's hand to make sure she doesn't wonder off when she sees something she wants or likes.
Meguru: Remember yn, behave.
Yn: yes sir.
Meguru: Thats my good girl.
Yn: Hold on I need to tie my shoe.
Yn stops infronts of me, bends down, and ties her shoe. Once shes done she stands up, grabs my hand, and starts walking to our favorite resturaunt.
Yn: Hurry up or they'll give our table away
Meguru: Im walking as fast as I can
Yn: Walk faster
Once we get to the resturaunt, we sit at our table. As I'm ordering I feel something on my leg, I look down to see yn's foot climbing higher until her foot is rubbing on my cock through my jeans.
Meguru: Thats all thank you.
The waiter walks away, I look at yn, she looks back at me innocently, I grab the foot thats between my legs and pull as hard as I can. Yn slides out of her seat and ends up under the table.
Meguru: Thats for not listening to me. Misbehave again and you'll get punished.
Yn crawls over to me unzips my pants, pulls my cock out of my pants and shoves it into her mouth. I bite my lip to keep from moaning.
Meguru: yn, can't you wait until we get home?
Yn: No, I need you so bad.
I put my dick back into my pants grab yn by her arm and drag her to the bathroom and lock the door behind us.
Meguru: You're in big trouble princess
I push yn so shes facing the mirror, I pull down her jeans and slap her ass causing her to let out a low moan.
Meguru: you fucking slut you can't even take your punishment without moaning
I rip off her panties, take off my jeans amd boxers.
Meguru: for everytime you cum without my permission, I'll give you 5 more.
I shove my full length into yn and I feel her contract on my cock.
Yn: Please move.
Meguru: you have to earn it. Princess.
Yn looks at me through the mirror and says...
Yn: Please, I'll behave, just move please
Meguru: I thought you would never beg me for anything even if your life depended on it.
I watch yn open her mouth to say something but I cut her off by thrusting into her, causing her to let out a load moan.
Meguru: You need to be quiet Princess you don't want anyone to know you're getting your guts rearranged, do you?
Yn bites her lips and shakes her head no.
Meguru: Are you close Princess?
Yn: yes.
I start speeding up my thrusts. The sound of our skin slapping together fills the bathroom.
Yn: Oh My God, fuck me harder.
I start pounding into yn, I feel myself getting closer to filling yn's tight cunt with my cum.
Meguru: Cum.
Yn: Fuck!
I feel yn cum all over my cock, milking me for every drop of my cum.
Meguru: Are you going to behave now?
Yn: Yes.
Meguru: Thats my good girl.
Karen: Are you two done in there? There are people who need to use the bathroom more than you right now.
I pull put of yn, we both get dressed, I help yn walk to the door, I unlock the door, and see the lady that was just talking.
Meguru: I'm done fucking my girlfriend right now. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take my girlfriend home to fuck her again.
Karen: young man you can't say that in public around people, young lady how do you feel about your boyfriend saying that?
Yn: That he needs to fuck me harder than ever.
Karen: You two have such vulger language. I bet your parents raised you better than this.
Yn: No, they didn't
Meguru: Lets go home princess.
Yn: Okay daddy.
Isagi:{laughing} I cant believe you called Meguru "Daddy"
Meguru: Shut up Isagi, youre just mad because no one wants to call you "daddy".
Isagi: yn get your boyfriend he's being mean to me again.
Yn: Meguru be nice to Isagi
Meguru: yes ma'am
Isagi: Thank you yn
Yn: you're welcome sweet heart
THE END!