Eren pt.2

Setting: Your dorm
Plot: Mikasa walked in on you and Eren having sex.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mikasa: Really yn?
Yn: Mikasa I can explain
Mikasa: Explain what? The fact that you are fucking my crush?
Eren: Mikasa don't be mad at yn she's not the one you should be mad at you should be mad at me.
Mikasa: No, you didn't know I had a crush on you. She did and she still decided to fuck you.
Eren: Well I came onto her first and besides she was the one who was shutting me down because of your feelings for me but I told her that I didn't see you as more than a sister to me.
Mikasa: What are you saying.
Eren: Have you not noticed the ring on yn's finger? I proposed to her 3 months ago we've been planning on how to tell everyone.
Mikasa: Wait so you're telling me that for the past 3 years you two have been datig and for the past 3 months you've been engaged?
Yn: Yes. I didn't want to hurt you but kind of just happened.
Mikasa: Is that why you've been telling me that I deserve better than Eren so you could have him to yourself?
Yn: Mikasa.
Mikasa: No don't Mikasa me ok I have always been second to you even to Eren its not fair that you get everything that you want! Even though you're a whore who sleeps with any guy who gives you attention.
Yn: I don't sleep with every guy that gives me attention and it's not my fault that the only guy who finds you attractive looks like a horse
Eren starts laughing making Mikasa start turning red.
Mikasa: You bitch. You know what don't worry about telling everyone I'll tell them for you and tell them all about the fact that you practically stole him from me.
Yn: He wasn't yours so I didn't steal him from you he just doesn't see you as anything other than a sister.
Mikasa storms out of my room. 3 days later were all hanging out when all of a sudden my mom storms up to me and slaps me.
Y/m/n: I can't believe you!
Yn: What are you talking about mom?
Y/m/n: Mikasa told me how you stole Eren from her
Yn: I didn't steal Eren from her they weren't even dating.
Eren: She's right Mrs.Ln
Y/m/n: Then why did Mikasa tell me otherwise?
Eren: She walked in on me and yn sleeping together. But me and Mikasa have never been anything other than friends
Mikasa: He's lying yn brainwashed him.
Eren: No she didn't Mikasa I'm sorry you found out about me and yn the way you did but I'm not sorry for loving her in the way you want me to love you.
Y/m/n: I'm sorry yn I should have listened to your side before jumping to conclusions.
Yn: It's okay mom you didn't know.
Erwin: I'm sorry whats going on?
Mikasa: Like I told you yesterday yn and Eren have been dating for 3 years and engaged for 3 months without telling anyone. So yn wouldn't feel guilty about stealing my crush.
Armin: But Eren has always had a crush on yn.
Jean: Yeah at one point he even tried to ask you about her but you thought he was talking about you.
Conny: To be honest I'm not surprised that Eren likes yn she's hot.
All the guys except Eren: Agreed!
Eren: Hey she's mine!
Eren pulls me into his chest as if protecting me from the guys.
Hange: OMG! You two are so cute!
Eren: Thanks Hange!
Mikasa: Why is everyone being so nice to them Yn betrayed me!
Levi: she didnt betray you.
3 weeks later. 3rd person.
Hange: Has anyone seen yn?
With you. 1st person.
Yn: Oh fuck Eren keep going.
Eren: Mmh you taste so good baby. Yeah that's it baby cum on my face.
I shove my hands into Eren's hair and put my other leg over his other shoulder. I let my head fall back against the wall having my mouth hang open as I let out some slightly loud moans.
Yn: Shit I'm gonna cum!
Eren: Cum all over my face.
As if on command I have the most earth shattering orgasm, I can't feel my legs, my eyesight has gone white, and my ears are ringing.
Eren: Damn you taste so good baby. I can't wait until we're married then I'll put a baby in you.
Yn: I can't wait either.
Eren: I love you!
Yn: I love you too!
The End!